Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

first show

I exited the shower and yawned. I changed into black skinnies and a plain black t-shirt with a black and red check shirt over the top, topped off with my black converses. I walked into the living room, I checked the clock 6:00, 2 hours until AA were playing I yawned again and went to Bens bunk. It was empty chucked his shit on the ground and then laid my head on his pillow and closed my eyes for two seconds.

I woke up and looked around, it was dark out, confused, I looked at the clock, 8:30. I took a second to register…SHIT! Im missing their set! I ran into the tiny living room, there was a note on the table;

Alex, we were going to wake you up but you looked really tired so we left you there, we’ll be back at about 10:00, get some rest kitten – Ben

Fuck! I ran out the door toward the venue, on the way I slammed into someone hard, sending us both flying to the ground. I looked up and saw Andy Biersack sitting on the floor holding a hand to his head. I gasped and ran to help him up “sorry, I didn’t look where I was going” he mumbled, taking my hand “thanks” he smiled at me “who are you?” he asked? I grimaced and signed “sorry, im mute’ in hopes he would get the idea. He smiled and signed back “oh, sorry, I didn’t realise, where are you going in such a hurry?” I grinned and replied “to see my brother’s set, AA, do you know where they’re playing?” he nodded and held out his hand, I took it and blushed. We walked together silently, not talking, we reached backstage and looked out into asking’s set, they were all rocking out, having a great time. Ben saw me and directed a huge smile my way, he noticed me and Andy holding hands and his smile faded, he looked away and kept playing.

After their set, Asking ran off stage, I was engulfed in a hug from Ben, I grinned and tried to shove his sweaty body off of me. Laughing my ass off as he tried to get as much sweat on me as possible ‘hey kitten” he grinned giving me a kiss on the cheek. Andy looked at me and signed ‘you guys going out?’ he looked a little troubled ‘no’ I replied ‘he’s my best mate’. Andy relaxed a little, ben just looked confused “hey Andy!” He grinned, giving him a man hug “I didn’t know you knew sign language” he laughed, seeming impressed. “yeah, I learnt ages ago” Andy smiled at me. “Well, nice seeing you again bro, nice meeting you Alex” Andy said, giving us both a hug and walking off. Ben and I began walking back to the bus, ben tried to get me sweaty again but I pushed him into the little shower and ran away, closing the door behind me. After all the guys had showered I took my turn and climbed into Bens bunk, he wrapped and arm tightly around my waist and I slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short, crappy chapter. i intend to update again tonight. maybe even two chapters
Comment please, let me know what im doing wrong!! or right ;P