Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

coffee hunt

I woke up and saw that ben was still asleep. I removed myself from bens grasp, and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I couldn’t find anything apart from beer and energy drinks. I grabbed a monster and sat on the couch, Cameron came into the living room from the hallway and sat next to me, I put my feet up on his lap and he smiled at me. “ you know, I miss having you in my bed every night” he said cheekily, he winked at me and I played along, winking back, we both started laughing and Danny came out of the hallway, stumbling. “God you two are loud in the morning” he grumbled. I shot the middle finger at his and he grinned “I like em’ feisty” he said, winking. I rolled my eyes and he sat next to me, I got out my phone and texted him. When are we leaving? I asked him. “About 11.00, so around 2 hours” I smiled at him, he smiled back.
I heard a dog whistle from the hallway, curious I stood up and went to investigate and poked my head in the door. Ben was looking amused; “hey it worked” he smiled, looking satisfied with himself. Im not a dog, I scowled and lightly hit him on the head, he laughed and pulled me down with him, tickling me, soon, I was roaring with laughter and he was laughing with me.

There was a knock at the door and we both stopped and looked up, Danny answered the door “andy!” he exclaimed “long time no see man” they bro-hugged. “hey is Alex here?” he asked, Ben stiffened and his hold tightened around me. I jumped out of Ben’s bunk and walked to the door, I waved at Andy and he smiled at me. “hey Alex” he started “since we have a long bus ride I thought I would give you my number. Just in case we get bored or something” he smiled at me and I nodded blushing. He handed me his number and I wrote mine on his hand, we hugged and he left, saying goodbye to the rest of the guys.

I added his number to my phone, I guess I kind of liked him, he seemed really nice, ben seemed a little tense after he left though. “Alex!” Sam called from the kitchen; I got up from bens bunk and went to see what he wanted. ‘Hey Hun I need coffee could you see if you can find some? Just ask around all the busses?” I looked at him like he was stupid, he laughed, “here” he handed me a piece of paper that just said. “AA needs some coffee, could we please borrow some?” I stared in disbelief at the note. There was no way I was parading around carrying that, too late, Sam put it in my hands and shoved me out the door.

I sighed, might as well meet some people, I walked to the Avenged sevenfold bus and knocked “one second!” I heard from inside. About ten seconds later the door opened to reveal a shirtless Matt looking down at me. he recognised me and smiled ”hey! Alex right?” he asked. I nodded, staring at his shirtless chest “soo, what you need?” he asked, shit this is getting awkward. I held up my sign and he chuckled “sorry, we don’t have any Hun” he said, frowning. “WHO’S AT THE DOOR!?” I heard Jimmy yell from inside. “Alex!” he yelled when he saw me, running down to give me a hug, what you doing here so early? He asked, his face in my hair. “she’s on a coffee hunt for her brother” Matt answered for me. “is she now?” jimmy pondered “I’ll join you! I need coffee too!” he yelled. He followed me and we walked together.

Jimmy and I had been searching for half an hour; we had asked suicide silence, parkway drive, black veil brides and D.R.U.G.S. We were losing hope as we trudged up to the falling in reverse bus. “if they don’t have any here, I give up” Jimmy groaned, I nodded in agreement. The bus door opened and Ronnie looked out at us, “hey jimmy, whats up? Whos this?” he asked pointing to me. “ hey man” jimmy replied “this is Alex,” I smiled and waved. He smiled back “shes with AA,” Jimmy continued “we were wondering if you had any coffee we could borrow?” jimmy sounded desperate. “yeah man, right here” Ronnie disappeared for a few seconds and came back with a packet of instant coffee, he tossed it to Jimmy “yes!” he yelled hugging Ronnie, “thank you so much man!” “no problem, anytime jim” he replied chuckling. Jimmy grabbed my arm and ran toward the AA bus, dragging me along. I got to the bus, I grabbed 5 pouches of coffee, hugged Jimmy and stepped back on the bus. “She returns! Victorious” ben yelled, they all grabbed a packet each and I sat on the couch, laughing lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 12!! hope you all enjoy. comments make me smile *just saying*