Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

descisions

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me awake, I looked up and saw Cameron looking down at me. “hey we’re having a party tonight after the set, so get up and get ready” he grinned at me. “okay” I looked down I went to try and talk to Ben again but he wasn’t in his bunk, I got out some clothes and changed in the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and sat next to Danny “hey, where’s ben?” I asked. “dunno, he left the bus ages ago” I frowned and looked down, “im gonna go find him” I stood up. “Be careful” sam warned, “don’t get lost, and don’t talk to strangers!” he reminded me. I sighed “yes dad” I said grinning, he became tense but relaxed quickly. I walked out of the bus to look for Ben.

I searched for half an hour before giving up, where could he have gone? I walked back to the bus and sat in his bunk laying down, I missed my best friend. Was it because I was talking now? Did he look at me differently or something?

**ben’s P.O.V**
I was sitting with alex in our bunk and we were just laughing like we used to every night “ben?” she asked, sitting up “yeah kitten?” I smiled, I liked the idea that the nickname kitten was mine to call her, she got mad if anyone else called her that. It made me feel like she belonged to me in some way “we’ll always be best friends right?” she asked, she sounded sort of worried. “of course we will kitten” I was shocked that she would ask a question like that “why do you ask?” I was interested. “No reason” she replied, smiling like an idiot. Suddenly, her phone went off, she jumped a little at the sudden noise, god she was so adorable. She checked her phone and her face lit up she opened up skype. Oh god, here we go, andy again, she pushed me out of the bed and I frowned. What happened to best friends forever? I walked into the living room and sat at the couch.

We stopped at a gas station and I jumped off of the couch. I need a cigarette, before I smoke the bus. I stalked off the bus. Who the hell does she think she is? Does she think I don’t need her as much as she needs me. just because she has a new boyfriend doesn’t mean she can just ditch me whenever it tickled her fancy. I stood out the front of the bus to have a smoke, this gave me time to think, which was probably bad for me.

By the time I had finished my smoke, I had made a decision, she had been neglecting our relationship for the past few weeks, talking to andy all the time, and I had had enough. She can feel the same way I do for a while, ignoring her might be a little hard. I stepped onto the bus and she was standing with a coffee in her hand. She smiled at me but I didn’t smile back, “ben?” she almost sounded scared. I tried not to look at her directly in the eye, “can I talk to you?” she asked. I ignored her and walked back to my bunk slamming the hallway door. I put my head in my hands, she’s so beautiful. Wait. Do I have feelings for alex? I love her, but I’m not IN love her…am i? oh god, life just got more complicated. No, she like my little sister, my kitten. I don’t think of her that way….do i?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy chapter 15 :P feedback is welcome