Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

sleep comes over time

I had been staying with the guys for two days and things were going well. We had been driving the entire time to get to the next venue, and the entire time my phone had been going off non-stop. I texted each of the guys, except ben, telling them that I was fine and would come back when I wanted to. They had no idea I was with avenged, or still on the tour for that matter, by the end andy had begun to call me incessantly as well, because they had to tell him that I ran away. Great.

I got out of bed, I slept with Jimmy because again, there were no extra beds I jumped out of bed and went to make eggs and bacon for the guys for breakfast. Halfway through cooking, Zacky came into the kitchen, “hey beautiful” he murmured, before yawning. This caused me to yawn aswell, he laughed and ruffled my hair, I laughed too and put some bacon on his plate “thanks” he smiled “coffee?” I asked. He nodded and I poured him some, “so, you talked to your brother?” he asked, I tensed up and shook my head “no, have you?” “nope” it was silent for a second “he’s contacted every band on the tour to ask if they’ve seen you. Sam even called matt yesterday” I began to panic “what did he say?” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady. “he said he hadn’t seen you, from what I’ve seen and heard, this is about your safety” great. Jimmy told them, now I feel so stupid and embaressed.

I sat on the couch, the bus had stopped but it was too late to go out anywhere. I was spooning with matt as he gently held me to him, trying not to upset my bruises. we were watching saw, I was hiding into his chest the entire time, he laughed “you know, it’s not that bad” “shut up, its gross” I told him. He laughed again as the movie finished “hey, thanks for covering for me yesterday” I looked at the floor in embarrassment. “hey, no drama” he smiled at me “oh my god I’m so comfy” he moaned as he nuzzled into my neck. “Can we just sleep here?” I asked him “I can’t be assed moving” I groaned, making him laugh. I yawned and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bunk. I curled up to his side and slowly fell asleep. That night, I slept soundly for the first time in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sooo sorry its so short. two short chapters in a row. i just wanted to write a chapter before i went to bed <3 hope you enjoy xx