Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

confrontation

The next morning I woke up with Matt’s arm around my waist as my head was nuzzled into his chest. I groaned moved to get out of the bunk and moved into the kitchen. All the guys were already up as I walked in “morning alex” all the guys chorused “where’s Matt?” Johnny asked. “still sleeping” I mumbled as I sat down next to brian. He put his arm around me and jimmy turned toward me “what did you want for breakfast?” he asked me. I sighed, “I dunno” he gave me a look and put a plate of bacon in front of me, I began eating with a sigh.

as i ate i began contemplating my situation, what was I gonna do for the rest of tour; sit in the bus by myself? I sighed at went to sit on the couch, zacky came to sit next me and I put my legs on his lap. The bus stopped “we’re here” jimmy poked his head out of the kitchen. A look of horror crossed my face; zacky rubbed my back in comfort “you know you have to face them, they’re really worried about you” I frowned “I know”.

I jumped up and walked towards the door, jimmy grabbed me by the shoulder “where are you going?” he asked me, sounding worried. “im going to talk to sam” I replied, he sighed “im coming with you then”. “no it’s okay” I reassured him “ill be fine” I walked out the door but he trailed behind me “no, im not letting you go alone, judging from those bruises I saw when you first came to me” I groaned but let it go.

We walked toward the asking bus and I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps walking toward the door, suddenly it swung open to reveal a tired looking ben “his eyes lit up as he saw me, he grabbed my arm and I flinched, but he pulled me toward him in an embrace. I didn’t hug him back and he noticed he pulled away and looked at me with tears in his eyes. “why’d you leave?” he asked me, I looked away and didn’t answer, walking into the bus.
I walked up into the kitchen to see Sam sitting at the kitchen table, the rest of the guys were on te couch, thet all looked tired but Sam looked terrible, worried and sad. I sighed and hugged him from behind, he jumped and turned around, Grabbed me in a hug, and began to cry. “I thought I lost you” he whispered into my hair. the rest of the guys joined the hug and then they all broke away each taking their own time to hug me.

Sam kneeled down to my level “Alex, I need you to tell me why you left” he asked. “I cant tell you” I replied. I was obvious that Ben didn’t remember a thing so I wasn’t going to bring it up. Suddenly Jimmy walked through the door, took one look at Sam kneeling down next to me and a hard expression crossed his face and he went to stand beside me. “alex, are you okay?” he asked me “why wouldn’t you be okay?” Sam asked me suspiciously. Ben looked at me in confusion, “hey can I talk to you” he walked toward me and I stepped backwards involuntarily. Jimmy realised the motion and grabbed my arm, he pulled me toward him. “I think that’s enough catching up for today” he murmured, pulling me out the door. “HEY!” ben yelled, following us out “what’s your problem Alex” I turned around “I dont wanna talk about it” I said a little harshly. He caught sight of the bruises on my wrists and a look crossed his face he grabbed me and yelled “WHO HURT YOU?” he yelled. I stepped out of his grasp as he walked toward me “you” I whispered. As I ran toward A7x bus, leaving Ben standing there dumbstruck, “Alex wait” Jimmy jogged after me “you okay?” he asked. I nodded and walked onto the bus sitting next to Matt on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i didnt upload anything yesterday i made some brownies and went to work and then my friend came over so i wrote one this morning while i was half asleep :P enjoy <3