Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

taking the leap

It had been two hours since I had yelled at everyone and I was still sitting by the tree, I had stopped crying and had taken my ipod out. I listen to my favourite songs and sat under the tree, feeling sorry for myself. Why did everything have to get bad again? Right after it was getting perfect too. Right now I blamed myself for everything, the fighting, the pain and the sadness. Ever since I had come here I had caused nothing but trouble, I sighed and fresh tears leaked out of my eyes, I stood up, walking through the woods, after walking through the woods for about ten minutes I came across a cliff facing the beach. Wouldn’t it make everyone happier if I jumped? If I was the reason why everyone was fighting, then if I died, the problems would go away? Right? I looked down, the waves were rough against the cliff face as I stood dangerously close to the edge.

There was a rustling behind me and I gasped, turning around and searching, when I saw no one I turned back around, looking down. I took out my phone and threw it down to the ground, I took a deep breath. A slow, terrified voice behind me spoke “Kitten, don’t move” he tried not to startle me “shit” I said quietly. “kitten, hun, please, just slowly step away from the cliff, come on, come here, it’s going to be fine, just get away from the cliff” he tried to persuade me. “I don’t wanna ben” I admitted whole-heartedly, everything from this year was coming back to me in a rush. With Losing my dad, coming halfway across the world, Sam seeing my cuts, ben hurting me, I didn’t WANT to live on this earth anymore.

I was trying to stop myself from running into Ben’s arms and never letting go “everyone’s lives would be less complicated if I was gone” I told him. He gasped and began sobbing, “what in the fucking world makes you think that?” he asked in disbelief and anger. I turned my head slightly in his direction and narrowed my eyes, answering “ever since I came here, people are fighting and yelling, you’re fighting with sam, and jimmy AND Andy. I can’t be responsible for messing up people’s relationships, it’ll kill me if you guys weren’t friends because of me” frowned, watching the waves, he noticed me watching down below.

He began sobbing harder “A-alex, you don’t know what you’re doing, y-you need to realise how much we all need you, Sam has been crying since you ran off, when your dad d-died you were all he had left. You can NOT take that away from him” great, now I felt guilty. As I was thinking this over in silence he came behind me and grabbed me around the waist pulling my away from the cliff. I struggled against his grip as tears rolled down my cheeks. He held me in a backwards hug, we were both kneeling down and he held me in front of him and we both sobbed. “baby, if what I did to you was what made you want to end your life, im sorry, and I would do anything in my power to make it better, im so sorry” he cried. we stayed like that until I was drowsy, then he picked me up bridal style and carried me in the direction of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh! this chapter has emotions in it! please tell me if it's too much drama!! hope you enjoy <3