Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

lazy mornings

We got back to the bus and we walked in, Ben still holding me in his arms, “why are you guys so dirty?!” Sam cried, I had my eyes closed, but I heard him run up to us, I was half asleep and couldn’t move, ben stood and held me close taking a deep breath. He went a put my fragile ‘sleeping’ body on the couch “I found her about to jump off a cliff” he sounded distressed, I heard everyone take a sharp breath and sam began to cry. “Why? Why would she do that!?” he cried “shh! Dude, she’ll wake up” James staged whispered, sounding horrified, “ she needs sleep mate” ben whispered to Sam. I could feel Sam kneeling next to me, he brushed his hand through my hair and sighed deeply “okay” I could tell he was crying.

Ben scooped me up and I recognised the route straight to his bunk, even though my eyes were closed. “Kitten, you are the best friend I’ve ever had” he whispered into my hair “it would kill me it you ever took your own life” he held me to his chest, thinking I was asleep, I played along and nuzzled into his warm chest and took a deep breath “happy birthday Alex” was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

I woke up early the next morning, I tried to get back to sleep, or at least pretend, I knew that it would be only a matter of time before I would be yelled at by Sam. I heard him in the kitchen with danny, I moved slightly and ben held me closer, as I listened in I heard Danny speak “you can’t leave her alone for a second! Trust me!” sam sighed “I’m contemplating handcuffing her my myself, or ben.” He slammed his coffee cup down onto the counter. “I thought I was doing a fucking well enough job, I know I could never have kids, one month into being in custody of a kid she tries to commit suicide” he had begun crying again “hey man, it’ll be okay, she’s under a lot of stress, just be grateful that Ben was there to stop her from going through with it” Danny reassured him soberly.

Ben stirred and I kept my eyes shut, he kissed the top of my head and there was a whisper from Cameron in the bunk across from us “you love her don’t you ben?” he asked, a smile on his face “she’s my best friend in the whole world, I love her more than I can describe, I hope things never change” I heard a smile in his voice and he kissed my head again. Cameron chuckled “take good care of her mate” he ordered, and always treat her like she deserves. I felt ben nod and hug me closer than before. I was smiling as I fell back asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
shitty filler chapter, last one for tonight i think :)