Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

breakfast

I woke up for a second time, Danny sat in Cam’s bunk, watching me wake up, a stern look on his face. “good you’re up, breakfast time” he murmured holding his hand out to help me up. Slowly, I took it and he pulled me out of bed. I blinked, confused, ‘what’s going on?” I asked, a yawn escaping my lips “no no no! none of your cuteness this morning kitten!” I gave him a shot to the gut and he keeled over trying to get his breath back “where is ben? I asked him. Danny got up and composed himself, “ben and the guys went out” he sighed “what do you want for breakfast?” he asked. I shrugged and he sighed, plating some bacon and putting it in front of me “im not hungry” I growled . he smirked at me, do I have to get Jimmy out here?” He asked, my eyes widened, but I composed myself “do what you want” I concluded, “Ill eat when im hungry” he chuckled “suit yourself sweetheart” he got on the phone and I started to get nervous “hey dude, yep, yeah she wont eat, wanna come and help me out?” he listened into the phone and then looked over at me, grinning evilly. Shit.

I heard the door to the bus slam open and Jimmy waltzed in, I held my head under the covers of ben’s bunk and groaned bracing myself for what was coming, jimmy didn’t disappoint. He grabbed me around the waist and held me over his shoulder, blanket and all, pulling me into the kitchen. He sat me down in front of my plate of bacon and glared at me furiously, I sighed, but slowly began to eat. Danny looked at Jimmy in disbelief “how the FUCK did you do that!?” he yelled at Jimmy. But he just grinned “talent”
♠ ♠ ♠
a tiny update, i have to go o work so ill try to update again tonight <3 enjoy and comment!!