Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

scary movies and drunk assholes

I stepped into the kitchen to see ben, Danny and James giggling over an iPhone, Cameron was sitting with his head in his hands over the counter, while Sam stormed around the kitchen. I held back for a few seconds, then Sam started talking, “the only reason I chose you to sleep with my sister is because you’re not a walking wank machine like these three dickheads” he pointed to Ben, Danny and James, who were now laughing hysterically over what I now guessed were the photos of me and Cameron. I scowled, but Sam continued “I don’t want any funny business between you and my little sister, clear?” Cameron nodded silently.
I waited a few seconds before walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at the bar.
Sam placed a plate of bacon and some egg in front of me and I looked at it. I really didn’t want to eat; I didn’t need to get any fatter. I lightly pushed it away, Sam sighed and pushed it back in front of me “Alex I haven’t seen you eat since I came back to England, please for me?” I shook my head. He looked a little angry and worried “Alexandria, you have to eat. No arguments.” He glared down at me. I poked my tongue out at him and grabbed my fork, stabbing a piece of bacon with my fork.

Once I had finished my breakfast I felt sick, I remembered my dad’s Sunday breakfasts that would make my stomach ache and instantly regretted it. I felt dizzy and moved to sit on the couch putting my head in my hands and breathing hard. Thinking of my dad seemed to have a negative effect, I had passed out a few times in the last few days, I didn’t tell Sam though, he would only worry. James was sitting next to me and looking curiously at my episode, “hey love you don’t look so good, you alright?” I nodded and rushed myself up and stumbled toward the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and began throwing up my breakfast. After I was done, I sat on the floor, leaning against the counter, tears streaming down my face. Quickly I searched the drawers and found a razor in one of the drawers; slowly I dragged it across my skin three times, leaving deep marks in my arm. I relaxed and let them bleed.

When they had finished bleeding I hid my arm and made my way to my suitcase in Cameron’s room, grabbing a jacket to cover my arms. I walked into the living room, meeting the eyes of a concerned looking James; I looked and saw an oblivious looking Sam who was watching TV. I sat back down next to James and he leaned over “you alright love?” he studied my face; I nodded and forced a smile. Sam looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back, I hope it was convincing. I got up and moved toward my room, I looked at the clock, 12:00; I grabbed my laptop and began wasting time on tumblr, Facebook and email. Sam stepped into my room “hey Alex” he began “me and the guys have a meeting then we’re going straight to the bar, you’ll be alright on your own for a bit, yeah?” I nodded and smiled, who was I to disrupt his life? “alright thanks Hun” he grinned at me and left the room”

20 minutes later and I heard Danny yell from the kitchen “bye, Alexandria we’re going!” I couldn’t respond so I didn’t pay any attention, I heard the door slam and I got up, I went into the living and decided to watch a movie. I searched through but all I could find were scary movies, oh well I sighed before putting in ‘the grudge’ and settling down to watch.

I heard a noise as I sat in the darkness of cam’s room; I stopped and grabbed a pillow, holding it to my chest, squeezing my eyes shut. Let’s just say that watching a scary movie wasn’t the best idea. Its 11.30, almost midnight, where are those guys? I grabbed my phone to text Sam but then I heard the front door open; I ducked under the covers and shut my eyes tight, pretending to sleep. “Shh! Shh!” I heard someone whisper “let fuck in the bedroom, but don’t wake up my sister” oh for fucks sake, Sam’s drunk as fuck and he has a girl. Great. I tried to fall asleep but all I could hear was them fucking in the other room. Soon my door opened and I heard giggling, “Just chuck him on the bed” I heard ben say, I felt something next to me and immediately smelt the alcohol and cigarettes. Must be Cam. Even worse, I thought, “shh!” Danny whispered loudly “you’ll wake up Alex!” he grunted drunkenly. They left and cam started to move around sat up and looked around, falling back onto the bed. I was about to fall asleep when put an arm around my waist and pulled me tight toward him. ‘This is going to be a long night’ I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoy chapter 5 :DD feedback?? good? no good?