Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

***s and tours

I woke up the next morning and looked around, Cams arms were still lightly held around my waist; at least I wasn’t trapped this morning. I got up and quietly moved out of the room, I heard the shower going, wondering who it was, I walked into the kitchen and stopped. There stood a woman, wearing nothing but her underwear and an oversized shirt; this must be the whore my brother was fucking last night. She was pouring coffee into a mug; she turned around and jumped at the sight of me standing behind her. “hi there!’ she said, leaning down to my level. Why was she acting like I was five? I nodded in her direction and walked back to Cams room, thoroughly disturbed by the amount of ass I had just seen.

As I closed the door Cam stirred, he grabbed at the empty air next to him, searching for me, when he couldn’t find me he shot up, relaxing when he saw me standing by the door. “Hey what’s wrong?” he asked seeing the look on my face, I just shook my head and came to sit on the bed next to him, as I sat, he grinned and winked at me. So I flicked his forehead for being gross “hey! Fuck you I have a hangover from hell!” he yelled. His volume causing me to flinch backward, he smiled at me, not noticing my reaction, and went into the bathroom; I heard the shower start and I relaxed.

I heard Sam talking to the whore in the kitchen and listened in;
Girl: Hey Sammy baby I made you coffee
Sam: oh thanks, listen, you gotta go before my little sister wakes up
Girl: oh you mean that little girl? She came out about 5 minutes ago
Sam: oh shit, hey you gotta go
Girl: what the fuck? Are you serious? fine fuck you sam!

I heard the front door slam, stupid crazy bitch. There was a knock at my door and it opened to sam looking worried, “hey sis, I need to talk to you “ he started “look, im sorry about that Girl in the kitchen, I don’t usually do that sort of thing but I was drunk last night and things got out of hand, sorry’ I smiled, walked over to him and hugged him around the waist. I felt him hug me back, this signalled that we were all cool, “oh and another thing” he added. I looked at him expectantly “we’re going on motherfucking tour!” he yelled. I hugged him again to let him know how proud I was, then heard a “shut the fuck up Sam” from James. Sam and I chuckled he looked back down at me “we’re leaving in a week” he gushed, still exited. My smile faded, would he leave me here all alone? Right when I needed him too. I looked down and tears stung my eyes, threatening to spill. Sam looked down and noticed my expression, “hey, hey whats the matter?” he asked, I shook my head and made my way over to the bathroom. “sweety you know you’re coming too!” he yelled after me. I was? I grinned and turned back to hug him. As I reached up, the sleeve of my shirt came up, revealing my cuts, I gasped and pulled it down, but it was too late. Sam stared at my wrist in disbelief, shock etched onto his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short! i ran out of ideas. do you think Sam would be sad or angry about her cutting?