Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

Chapter 10

As Arlona ran towards the house she could hear the sounds of metal clashing. As she got closer she could see the figures of people fighting. “Grandma she yelled as she pulled her gun from its holster. “Arlona” Ryssa said surprised. Demon turned around. “It appears a mouse escaped its trap, no matter.” He said as he raised his sword. He dashed towards Arlona. He slashed at her but she managed to block it with her gun. “Who the hell are you” she said as she kicked at him. Demon dodged it with ease and jumped back. “How rude of me, I am The Demon Swordsman. I was sent by king Faust for that object you now possess. He said as he bowed. Then why the hell are you attacking grandma.” She yelled. “Because I was told she was in possession of it, but she appears to have passed it on to you. So if you give me the item I will leave peacefully.” He said with an evil grin. “Kiss my ass.” Arlona said as she pointed her gun at him, he frowned at her. “I see you live up to your reputation Arlona, or shall I call you Bulletwitch.” He said as he raised his sword. “So if you won’t give me what I want then I’ll just take it off your dead body.” The two charged at each other, each one dodging the others attacks. “I tire of this.” He said as he trusted his fist into the ground. A spike erupted from the ground and struck Arlona in the shoulder. She stumbled backwards and fell to one knee. Demon quickly appeared behind her and grabbed her by her hair. He pressed the point of his sword to the back of her neck. “Now die.” He said. “No” Ryssa said as she threw her sword. It sliced through Arlona’s hair that demon held her by. She spun around and fired a shot at him but he disappeared into a swirl of shadows. “It seems I’m out of time.” Demon said as he disappeared. Arlona could see Ryxa and Ashtralana in the distance. “But I still walk away the victor.” He said from behind her. Arlona spun around her eyes widened in horror. There stood the mysterious figure with his hand plunged deep in Ryssa’s stomach. Blood ran down his arm as he slowly pulled it out. He then laid her down on the ground softly, as he did her hair and body returned back to her old form. She smiled at him as she slowly removed his hood that covered his face. “It’s good to see you again dear.” She said as she slowly laid her head back and her eyes slowly closed. The figure slowly stood up and looked towards Arlona. “D…Dantee?” She said with tears in her eyes. “You bastards.” Ryxa yelled as she slashed at the two with her sword. But the two disappeared into the shadows. “Grandma!” Ashtralana yelled as she ran past Arlona to Ryssa’s side. Tears fell from her face as she tried to summon her healing magic. “Arlona.” Ryxa said as she shook Arlona. She stared off at where the two stood. “Arlona!!” she yelled as she slapped her across the face. Arlona look at Ryxa, Ryxa stood off to the side and pointed at Ashtralana who was desperately trying to use her healing magic on Ryssa. Arlona stood up and wiped her tears from her face. She walked over and touched Ashtralana on the shoulder. Ashtralana looked up at Arlona with tears in her eyes. “I….I…couldn’t…heal…” she sobbed. Arlona wrapped her arms around Ashtralana. “It’s ok.” She said as she held her. Ryxa walked up to Ryssa and looked at the two. She couldn’t help but feel the tears come to her eyes as well.