Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

chapter 12

“Did you get what I asked for?” Faust said as he stared out the window. Demon walked out of the shadows with Dante. “No sir, the old witch didn’t have the item anymore.” Demon said as she lowered his head. Suddenly Faust appeared in front of him. He grabbed demon by the throat and picked him up in the air. “And you dare come back?” Faust said angrily. His eyes turned black. Ice began to form under his feet. Demon could feel the ice encase his neck. “Not only did you fail me, but you also lost one of my pets.” Faust said angrily, he then looked at Dante. He dropped Faust as his eyes returned to normal. He looked at the blood on Dante, “no matter, it seems that you have killed the witch. That should suffice.” Faust said as he turned around and walked towards the window. Demon rubbed his neck and he stood up. Faust looked back over his shoulder. “Faust, although you have failed me I still have use of you. Take that one with you and keep watch over him, he has proved his usefulness and I may need of him again.” Faust said as he turned toward the window. “Yes my lord.” Demon said as the two disappeared into the shadows.
A swirl of shadows formed in a room. “Damn that bastard.” Demon said as he appeared from the shadows. “Eep” a young girl said as she jumped up from a chair. She glared at him. “Will you not sneak up on me?” She said angrily. Demon walked past her and sat in the chair. She walked to the chair and slowly walked around the back of it. “Did that big Meany hurt you?” She said in a sweet tone as she ran her fingers through his hair. He brushed her off. She scowled at him as she walked away. She spotted Dante and walked up to him. “Who is this?” she said as she slowly walked around him. Demon looked up at them. “That is one of his pets that he put in my watch, don’t touch him.” Demon said in a stern voice. “Awww and he’s cute too.” She said as she looked up under his hood. Dante stood there silently. “Lunlun, leave him be and come here I have something for you to do.” Demon said as he stood up. She looked back at him. “And why should I help you Mr. grouchy?” She said as she walked to him slowly. “Because it involves the very thing you enjoy.” Demon said with a smile. A wicked grin came on her face as she walked up to him. He held out a handful of hair. She grinned as she licked her lips her eyes began to turn color. “Let the hunt begin.” She said as her eyes turned a dark green.