Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

chapter 2

“*cough*…Are you trying….*cough* kill us.” the girl said as they crawled out of the river. “*cough*….was fun though.” the woman said.
“Great now I’m wet and cold, if I get sick I’m going to kill your ass.” The girl said as she stood up. “Oh you will be fine lil girl.” The woman said. “Ryxa, my name is Ryxa not lil girl.” She said sternly. “Ugh my clothes are soaked, and I liked this outfit.” The woman said softly. “Hey don’t ignore me.” Ryxa said sharply. “Oh calm down, I heard you I’m Arlona.” The woman said as she walked towards a cave. “The sun will be setting soon we can make a fire in there.” Arlona said as she picked up some wood. Ryxa sighed and picked up her sword, she then used it to cut down a small tree which she drug to the cave entrance. “Well aren’t we being helpful” Arlona said jokingly. “Shut it, I’m freezing.” Ryxa said as she cut the tree into smaller pieces. Arlona then stacked the wood in the center of the cave. “How are we going to light this?” Ryxa asked. “Like this” Arlona said drawing her gun. The gem on her hand began to glow a red color as did the gun, she then aimed it at the pile of wood and pulled the trigger. A big fire ball shot out of the gun igniting the wood. “There we go” she said. “How does that gun still work?” Ryxa asked. “It’s no ordinary gun” Arlona said as she put the gun in its holster and laid it on the ground. “The gems on my hand control it, its ancient magic from the Lorathians, it allows me to summon different elemental powers as well as transform the gun itself.”
“Lorathians I’ve heard of them, but they disappeared hundreds of years ago.” Ryxa said as she laid her sword against the wall and sat next to the fire. “They did but some of their magic still lingers, what about you that sword is different from normal.” Arlona said as she took her pouch off her side. “Oh it’s just made of Wolfsbane ore.” Ryxa said as she tried to dry her hair. “Wolfs bane, no wonder the gorilla couldn’t move it. So I was right you are a vampire.” Arlona said as she removed her top coat and laid it on the ground. “You must suck at fighting if you got captured so easily.” “I let them capture me for your information.” Ryxa said. “Oh didn’t look like that to me, looked like you were scared.” Arlona said as she lay next to the fire. “I wasn’t scared I wanted to get close to the boss, he has a bounty of 2 million gold on his head.” Ryxa said. “And I would have been just fine if you hadn’t interfered.”
“Well sorry, I saw a lil girl being attacked by men and tried to rescue you.” Arlona said. “It looked like you were the one who was foolish enough to get captured.” Ryxa said. “Well..Um…it was …part of my plan” Arlona said. “Why would you want to get close to him?” She said trying to change the subject. “Cut the head off the snake the rest will die. If you kill the leader the lil bugs will scatter making it an easy fight.” Ryxa said confidently. “Still looked like you was scared.” Arlona said jokingly. “Ugh you’re annoying.” Ryxa said as she lay down. “Don’t wake me till dawn.”