Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

Chapter 3

“Wakey wakey” a strange voice said. Suddenly Ryxa and Arlona were pulled up off the ground. “So here you two are” the voice said. The two looked up, before them stood a large man with an axe. Behind him in the entrance of the cave were a large number of people.
“Remember me” the large man said as he leaned towards them. “I’m sorry my eyes are still blurry from sleep, can you come closer?” Arlona said in a sleepy voice. The figure walked closer to Arlona. “Can you see m….” he suddenly stopped mid-sentence as his axe fell from his hand. “Oh look Ryxa it’s the gorilla and his band of monkeys” Arlona said as she removed her foot from his crotch. The man stumbled backwards and fell to one knee. “You….b…bitch.” He said as he stood up. “Don’t you know who I am?” He said as he picked up the axe. “Don’t really care” Arlona said as she looked around. “I’m Kane the bandit king.” He said as he raised his axe. “Now die bitch.” He swung his axe but it did not budge. “What the?” He said as he looked behind him. There stood Ryxa as she held the axe by the blade. “How did you get loose?” He said as he looked over to where she was stood before. Against the wall lay the unconscious bandit. The blade began to crack as Ryxa crushed it with her hand. “Uh oh, looks like someone’s not a morning person.” Arlona said as she smiled evilly. Ryxa lifted up her sword; she then pulled the axe away from Kane which caused him to stubble forward. Right then she swung the sword; the sound of flesh being severed filled the air. His lifeless body fell to the floor. All the bandits watched in fear and horror as Kane the bandit king’s head rolled across the floor. The bandits holding Arlona released her and backed up away from her. All of the ones in the entrance started to lower their weapons. Ryxa set the blade on the ground; she wiped the blood off of her cheek with her sleeve as she glared at the others. All of the bandits ran out the cave and scattered. “Oh wow you were right” Arlona said as she brushed her arms off where they held her. She looked at the body then at Ryxa. “No wonder they ran, you look a lil demonic like that” she said as she walked towards Ryxa. Ryxa glared up at her with a face that was a mix between anger and sleepy. “I hate being woken up” she said as she looked at her clothes. Arlona walked over to the bandit that lay on the floor. “Wake up sweetie” she said sweetly as she nudged the bandit. “Come on sweetie rise and shine.” She said a lil more forcefully as she shook him. Still the bandit did not wake up. Arlona stood up. “I said get up dammit!” she said as she kicked the bandit in the crotch. The bandit jumped up as he held his crotch. “Oh good your up” Arlona said sweetly as she picked him up. “Now honey can you tell me if you have seen a house with this symbol on it?” She said as she held out the necklace that hung around her neck. The necklace depicted a picture of a serpent with wings. “Why should I tell you bitch” he said. “Oh because that sweet little girl might have to make you.” Arlona said as she motioned towards Ryxa. The bandit looked over at her. His eyes widened as he saw her pick up the head of the bandit king and place it in the bag. “She made fast work of your boss there, and the smell of blood might make her hungry” she said as she stroked his neck with her finger. His face grew pale. “Now tell me, have you seen a house with this symbol” she asked once again. “Y..Yes, just east of here along the river you can’t miss it.” He said in a nervous voice. “Such a good boy” Arlona said, “you can go now before she decides to eat you.” The bandit ran out of the cave as fast as he could. Ryxa glared at Arlona. “I wouldn’t dare drink the filth that pest carries.” Ryxa said still half asleep. “Now let’s go to grandma’s house. She will help get us back to Tetoria so you can get your bounty, and a new dress.” Arlona said. Ryxa looked at her dress; blood covered it from the bandit king. “I like this dress” she said as she picked up the bag with the head in. “Well it’s not becoming to be covered in blood now come on grandma is waiting.”