Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

Chatper 7

“Welcome” Ashtralana said with a smile, as she saw the two men walk in her smile slowly faded. She walked over to the old woman and stood next to her. The charm on her bracelet began to glow. The two men stood in front of the m, Ashtralana glared at them and placed her hand on the old woman's shoulder.
“Now now dear there are out guests how about making them some tea.” She said as she touched her hand in reassurance. Ashtralana glared at them then reluctantly walked to another room. “Oh and Ashtral dear.” The old woman said as she turned towards her. “Yes Grandma.” Ashtralana said as she turned around. “Please take care of yourself dear.” She said as a portal opened behind Ashtralana. She turned and saw the portal. “Wait no grandma…” she yelled as she tried to run away. But a burst of wind knocked her back into the portal and it closed behind her.
Demon looked over to where the portal was. “Used your magic to save the girl but not yourself. My what nobility” he said as he walked towards the old woman. “But I sence that your magic is gone” he said leaning close to her. The old woman just smiled and sipped on her tea.
“…stop don’t” Ashtralana yelled as she fell on the ground out the portal. “Ashtralana?” a voice said behind her. She turned around and saw Arlona and Ryxa as they stood on the path with a confused look. “Arlona” Ashtralana yelled as she scrambled to stand up. “Grandma is in trouble. She said as tears ran down her face. Arlona looked back towards the house. “Dammit I knew something was wrong.” She said as she ran back towards the house. “W…wait for me” Ashtralana said as she wiped away her tears and ran after her. Ryxa looked at the two of them as they ran off, then they looked at the bag in her hand. She tossed it off to the side and ran after them.
As the three made their way towards the house. Demon was having a chat with the old woman. “I know why you’re here” she said as she sipped on her tea. “Then just hand it over and we will leave.” Demon said as he held out his hand. “Oh but I can’t give what I no longer own.” She said as she sat her cup down. “Then that woman must have it now.” Demon said as he looked out the window. “Yes and she won’t be as easy as a frail old woman” she said as she stood up. “Then you are no longer of use to me. Kill her.” He said as he turned towards the door. The figure began to reach for her. But a burst of wind knocked him back. The necklace that hung around her neck began to glow. “This old bat still has a few tricks” she said as the light from the necklace began to swirl around her. As the light enveloped her skin began to smooth out and turn a fair white. Her long grey hair turned black and luster came back to it, and her old frail body began to turn young and beautiful. Demon turned around and drew his sword. “It seems I under estimated you.” he said. As the light disappeared a woman of great beauty stood before them. “So this is your true form. This is the form of the Great Witch Ryssa.” Demon said as he raised his sword.