Status: Active and updating until the story's finished!

Two Is Better Than One

The Confrontation

"Thank you and goodnight!" Andy yelled out to the crowd, before the lights went out and we all ran off stage. As soon as we were off, we started high-fiving each other and jumping around like crazy. Especially CC. He gets a little excited sometimes.

"Guys, that was great," Andy said. "Definitely our best show yet. I'm so proud of you guys, we all gave it our best. But even prouder of you Ash, that solo was insane!" Haha. I went crazy on stage tonight.

"Oh, don't thank me, thank the little blonde that was mind-fucking me all night. That solo was for her," I said, winking and smiling. The guys laughed and pat my back, and we all headed back to the bus. We were all going out for dinner. Well, I was supposed to, but, I ran into a little distraction on the way back. I was walking with all the guys,when that blonde I mentioned pulled me by my hand over to where she was standing.

"Well hey there," I said, giving my famous Purdy grin. She looked pretty horny. Lucky me. She smiled back, seductively. We went to the tour bus, and had some fun in my room. She lasted a good two hours. But like any other whore, she got boring. Finally, she took the hint to leave and left. I walked out of my room, wearing my boxers and carrying a Jack Daniels in my hand. The guys all looked up at me, and instead of laughing like they usually do, they shook their heads and went into the kitchen. What the hell? I followed them.

"Guys, is something wrong?" I asked. No one answered me. No one even looked at me. They just sat there in silence, pretending I didn't even exist.

"You know what, whatever. When you guys actually wanna talk about what's bothering you, I'll listen. But until then, I'll be in my room." I turned around quickly, heading to the bunks. But Jake's voice stopped me.

"You know what, Ash, maybe it's not that we ' "don't wanna talk about it" ', maybe it's beacsue we're just tired of your bullshit." I faced him.

"What bullshit, Jake? The only shit on this bus is you!" He stood up and walked over to me.

"You've changed, Ashley fucking Purdy. Alls you care about now is the booze and the drugs and the worthless whores you pick up god knows where! You don't give a damn about the music anymore. And we're done. Unless you smarten up, you're gonna end up being kicked out of this band! Do you fucking hear me?!" Yeah, I heard him. I heard him really well. But I sure as hell didn't want to.

I turned my back to him and walked away to the bunks. I felt all of their eyes on my back as I walked away from them. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the first chapter! Please subscribe, comment, and keep reading! :)