Status: Active and updating until the story's finished!

Two Is Better Than One

You're Not Who I Thought You Were

I threw my iPhone on my bed and jumped up. What the fuck just happened?! I rubbed my eyes and looked at the screen of my iPhone, checking to see if I had seen it right. Yeah, I did. It was her. That was definitely her. What the fuck! How could a girl that calls me a manwhore every fucking time I see her go and screw random guys and then upload the videos to the internet? What the hell!

I pulled on my boxers and slumped back down onto my bed. Time to get to the bottom of this. I went to Google search, and typed in "Averi Paris." Images of her posing nude came up right away, and then her biography written by a fan. I opened it up and started to read:

"Averi Paris was born on July 26, 1989 in Missouri. Her parents died in a car accident when she was just three years old, leaving her to be cared for by her older brother and sister. When Averi was seventeen, she became the lead singer of a local band. Her siblings were on their way to see their sister's first concert, when the plane crashed and they died. Averi ran away and was never heard from by her family or friends again. Until in 2007, when she made her way into the pornography career. She was a hit, and even made her way into the Playboy mansion to be a Playboy bunny. A friend she made there was one day found murdered, and Averi quit the Playboy bunny lifestyle. Now, she lives a normal life and stays away from any paparazzi or publicity."

That was sad. I didn't know she had such a hard life. But how could she go and be a porn star, a SLUT, and then call me one? I haven't even come close to doing what she's done!

I'm going to confront her about it. I have to.

I put on the clothes I had been wearing earlier, and walked out into the living room. Laying down on the couch, I grabbed the remote and put on the TV. Figured I might as well entertain myself until they got home.

Finally, after two hours of Friends (I love that show), the door opened and Andy stepped inside. Averi wasn't with him. He looked at me, then quickly looked away.

"Hey, Andy," I said, but he didn't respond. "Buddy, what's wrong?" I asked, getting up from the couch and embracing him. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my shoulder. I felt him start to cry. "Andy...Andy come on tell me?" I told him, rubbing his back and leading him to the couch to talk to me. He slowly lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me, then down at the floor.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said no," he told me. He looked devastated, but it seemed like he was holding more back. "Andy, that just means she's not the one for you. You're gonna find a great girl one day, I swear. It's just gonna take some time. It's good that you guys are still friends." I told him, smiling and wiping away the tears from his cheek. The expression in his eyes changed from sad to anger. His eyebrows shifted down and he looked mad.

"I don't want to be her friend." He said, clenching his fists. "I don't want to be your friend either!" Andy yelled, standing up and pacing back and forth. "You know what she told me? She said she doesn't want to go out with me because she likes being just friends with me. But then guess what she said? She said she likes you! She told me she has a crush on you and then she slammed the door in my fucking face!" He screamed at me, staring at me with wide, bloodshot eyes. My mouth hung open, and my eyes were probably just as wide as his. Before I even had the chance to respond, Andy walked out of my apartment, slamming the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dafuq?! :0

Thanks for reading guys! And a big thanks to my subscribers! Love you all! (: <333