While Listening to Rock and Roll

BENTLEY.

“God your room is so cool,” I mumble to Mason. It really is. There are awesome tapestries hanging on the walls and the room is hazy with smoke from weed and various sweet-smelling incense. The window is also covered with a crimson curtain, which gives the room a red glow. “It’s just so… chill. I don’t even know how to explain it. It’s just awesome.”

Mason laughs. “Thanks,” he says, a smile on his lips. Man… His smile, those lips. He’s so ridiculously attractive. It’s almost hard to be around him. But I love hanging out with him, so I manage.

Mason plops down into his computer chair and I sit on his bed. Mason packs a bowl and turns on his stereo. Electric guitar resounds in the room. After we’re done smoking, we just sit and talk. About anything, really. Music, our experiences in life (which for me isn’t much), and anything else we can think of.

I see Mason make a face before going over to his bedroom door and opening it. A kitten scrambles into the room, but skids to a halt when it spots me. Mason turns down the volume of the stereo and picks up the kitten.

“I didn’t know you had a cat,” I say.

Mason smiles. “He’s kind of shy so when people are over he hides. Bentley, meet Cole.” He holds the kitten out to me. As gentle as I possibly can, I take the kitten and hold him against my chest. Cole stays tense for a minute before looking up at me and relaxing. He rubs his head against my chest and starts purring.

“Oh my, God, that’s the cutest thing in the world. I’m totally taking a picture of this.” I roll my eyes, thinking he’s just joking, but then I see him lift up his phone. I open my mouth to shout at him not to, but then light flashes and it’s already done.

“Oh man, that’s so fucking cute,” Mason mumbles, looking at the picture. I hold Cole tighter to my chest as I get up and look over Mason’s shoulder, down at the picture.

“Look at my face!” I shout, causing Cole to jump out of my arms. “I look like a fucking fish.”

“Which just makes it all the more cute!” Mason counters. I blush and roll my eyes. Did he indirectly call me cute…? I shake my head. Totally not gonna over-think that.

Holy fuck, he just called me cute, didn’t he?

I can’t help the smile that takes over my face. Mason looks at me and laughs.

“You’re so fucking adorable,” he mumbles.

Oh my, God.

“Anyway, so that’s my cat,” he says with a laugh. “Love him to death. Hey, wanna get some food?”

-

After eating, we smoked like two and half more joints. I have never been this high for this long. I fucking love it.

We’re both lying on his bed right now. He has a queen size bed, so there’s more than enough room for us, but we’re lying close to each other, like we’re really sharing a twin.

We stay like that for a while, just reveling in our high and listening to Jimi Hendrix. I can only express how I feel right now in one word: good.

Mason rolls onto his side, props his head up with his hand and looks at me. I turn my head to look at him. He smiles, I smile.

He leans down and kisses me.

And I kiss him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, they do smoke a lot.
But Mason's a hardcore pot smoker so.... duh. c;
Click here, mother fuckers.<3
And here. c:
So how many of you watched Doctor Who last night? c;

xoxo