Gotta Be You.

Marry You.

Harry sat, nibbling slightly on the skin between his thumb and pointer finger as he stared intently at the hotel room door. Two hours ago, Tanner ran out of there as quick as she could. A year ago, Harry would’ve been right behind her, apologies slipping from his mouth for whatever reason and his arms wrapped around her tightly but things had changed since then and as much as Harry wanted to, he couldn’t push himself out of the chair to follow her.

He sighed before slapping his hand to the table and standing up. He pushed his hand through his hair, pacing back and forth in the disastrous hotel room. Hearing a knock on the door, he quickly pulled the door open, letting a whispered “Tanner” to fall out of his lips.

“Oh, it’s only you.” He groaned, his hand slipping from the door and allowing the four boys to walk in.

“Yeah, it’s only us, mate. Sorry we weren’t who you were expecting.” Zayn shrugged, clapping his friend on the back before falling onto the couch. Niall and Liam followed Zayn’s suit and sat on the couch next to him as he surfed through the channels.

“Didn’t go very well then?” Louis asked. Harry shook his head and nudged his head in the direction of the hallway, giving Louis the direction to follow him. “What happened?”

“I yelled at her.” Harry lightly hit his head repeatedly against the wall before turning around and sliding down it. “I yelled at her, I overstepped my limits and she fucking ran again.” Harry pressed his hands to his temples, groaning as a sudden headache came on. “I should’ve gone after her but I didn’t. For god knows what reason, I didn’t go after her.”

“You’re going mental. That’s the only logical reason that explains why you didn’t go after her.” Harry nodded and reached into his pocket, fingering the same ring that had been sitting in the lining for a year now.

“I never told you but I was going to marry her. I have the ring and everything.” Harry laughed before pulling out the ring and dropping it in his best friend’s hand. Louis switched his gaze from the ring to Harry before dropping his mouth. “Yeah, it was kind of quick but I just knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.”

“So what, you don’t want to marry her anymore?” Louis asked, dropping down next to his best friend and playing with the ring.

“No, I do. I just, I’m confused. I should be mad as hell at her but I’m just happy she’s safe and not dead in a ditch somewhere.”

“She’d probably be better off in a ditch.” Louis mumbled. Harry looked over to his friend, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“What do you mean?” Louis shook his head before handing Harry back the ring and standing up. “Louis, stop. What are you talking about?”

Louis shrugged, waving off his words and walking back into the hotel room. Harry watched his best friends from the doorway before grabbing his coat and leaving the hotel. He needed to clear his mind. He needed silence. He didn’t really care that Paul would be mad; He could kill him later if he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is so short but i've been too busy to do anything, except work and car shop. Also, there probably won't be a new chapter for a few days; my calendar is so full right now. :/ The life of an 18 year old, right??

Anyways, hope you enjoy! :)

Comment/subscribe??