Gotta Be You.

I'll Protect You From the World.

Eleanor sat across from the shaking girl, anger racing through her as she held onto Tanner's hand. Tanner, with a bloody lip, a bruised eye and scratched up arms, looked like a child the way she was curled into her self, the only thing free being her hand. After running out on Harry, Tanner arrived hme later than her boyfriend liked, accusing her of cheating on him.

"You can't stay there." Eleanor whispered, leaning forward. Tanner nodded, not even objecting. She knew she needed to leave; if she didn't, she would end up dead. "Come on." Eleanor helped the girl from the booth, letting her lean on her as they made their way to the hotel that the boys were staying at. Walking through the lobby of the fancy hotel, everyone threw glances their way, pretending to not notice the blood and bruises that covered the girl. "Louis." Eleanor called, walking into the room.

"Yeah, babe?" Louis walked out of the bathroom, his hands busy running a towel through his wet hair. He tossed the towel onto the bed before looking up and over to the girls who were standing in the middle of the room.

"We have a problem." Eleanor sighed, resting her hand on Tanner's arm. Louis shook his head before punching the wall, a large dent now present. "Sit down." Eleanor placed Tanner down on the couch, handing her Louis' towel so she could wipe off the blood.

"Bloody hell, Lou, what's going on?" Liam asked, running into the room, followed by the other boys and even Paul. None of them noticed the sobbing girl on the couch at first but when they did, anger ripped through all of them. Liam was the only calm one, walking over and sitting next to Tanner, grabbing the towel from her hands and helping her clean her face. "What happened?" He whispered. Tanner shook her head, allowing Liam to wrap his arms around her in a comforting hug.

"It was her boyfriend." Louis harshly whispered to the other boys, making sure Tanner couldn't hear him. He shuffled everyone out of the room, closing the door behind him. "I should have done something the first time." Louis said, running his hands over his face.

"She's not staying here. She's coming on tour with us and I don't care what any of you have to say or what management has to say." Eleanor said, crossing her arms over her chest, gaining only nods from the men. "Paul, do you think you come with me and her while we get her things?" Paul nodded, turning and walking off to his room. Harry stood in the back of the group, fists clenched at his sides, while he practically tore into his lip with his teeth.

"I'm going too." Harry spat. Eleanor opened her mouth to protest, only to have Louis place a hand on her arm, shaking his head. There was no arguing with Harry about this and Louis knew it.

-----

"This is it." Tanner said, pulling her keys from her pocket. Paul took the keys from her, unlocking the door and pushing it open. When he saw that no one was in the apartment, he motioned for everyone to follow him. "I'll only be a minute." Tanner and Eleanor quickly began gathering her stuff, throwing random articles of clothing into Tanner's suitcases.

"Isn't this Harry's?" Eleanor asked, holding up the hoodie. Tanner looked up, a blush creeping across her cheeks before taking it from Eleanor and shoving it into the suitcase. Eleanor laughed, sitting on the suitcase so Tanner could zip it up. "Is that all?" Tanner nodded, slightly ashamed that her clothes could easily fit into one suitcase.

"Who the fuck are you?" Hearing Dave's voice from the living room, Tanner gasped. She didn't think he'd be home so soon. Clutching her suitcase handle and hiding partially behind Eleanor, they both walked into the living room, where Harry was being held back by Paul, glaring hatefully at the man in the doorway. "Tan, what's going on?" Dave asked sweetly, looking down to the suitcase.

"I'm leaving." She whispered. Dave threw his head back and laughed.

"The fuck you are." Before anyone realized, Dave shot across the room, only to be tackled by a furious Harry, who immediately began punching him.

"Don't you ever..." Punch. "Come near her..." Punch. "Again." This time, Harry was being pulled off of the bloody boy and tossed out of the room.

"Let's go." Paul led the girls out of the room before slamming the door shut behind him. Harry was irate, pacing through the hallway, holding his bloody knuckle to his chest. His breaths were shaky and his eyes were a deep red. Tanner watched before walking over and linking her hand with his. He looked down at their hands before letting a tear roll down his face and hugging her tightly. No words needed to be said; Harry knew that Tanner was thankful for what he did and Tanner knew, even though she left him, he still loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! I've had such a long, tedious week/weekend and honestly, I couldn't wait to post another chapter. There might be another up later tonight, depending on how today goes! :)

Hope you like! :)