Gotta Be You.

Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved.

"Tanner, that's not fair." Niall whined, pulling his hand back and rubbing the red spot on top of it. "I wasn't ready." Niall and Tanner were currently seated on the floor of their hotel room, playing 'Slaps' while everyone else occupied the couch and bed. Tanner smiled at the boy before putting her hands where his were and raising her eyebrows.

"Fine, it's your turn." Niall slid his hands under her, tickling her palm softly to tease her. Quickly, he pulled out his hands, ready to slap the tops of hers. When he missed, he groaned and dramatically threw himself backwards. "You're terrible at this game." Niall poked his tongue out at her, pushing himself off the floor and landing on the bed next to Zayn, who was slowly falling asleep. Tanner looked around, noticing Harry was missing from the large group. Quickly picking herself up, she fixed her shorts and tee shirt before walking next door to Harry's room and knocking on the door.

"Oh, hi." He said. Tanner smiled, walking in after Harry had left the door to fall back onto the couch. She closed the door behind her and stood there for a minute, before walking over and placing herself next to him.

"How's your hand?" Tanner asked. Harry shrugged, throwing his arms over the back of the couch. Tanner sighed, grabbing his hand and examining it closely. "It's swollen." She removed herself from the couch and grabbed a kitchen towel, placing a few ice cubes into it before walking back to where Harry was. "This should help." She slowly placed the ice onto the top of his hand causing Harry to gasp slightly.

"What about your lip?" He asked, raising his hand and brushing his finger over the cut. Tanner pulled away and began situating herself so she was still holding the ice to his hand but was now facing the TV, where a silent soccer game was being played. From the corner of her eye, she could still see Harry blatantly staring at her. He lifted his hand again, this time brushing her hair out of her face and placing it behind her ear.

"I've missed you." He whispered. Tanner licked her lips and continued watching the game, scooting closer to Harry and leaning her head against him, his arm wrapped around her shoulder so she could still hold the ice to his hand. "I'm still pissed at you though, no matter how much you cuddle me." He laughed slightly.

"Oh, really?" Tanner smiled, sitting up and turning towards him. Harry raised his eyebrows, silently fearing what Tanner was planning. Suddenly, Tanner was attacking Harry, tickling him viciously. She threw herself on top of him, straddling his waist as he laughed and kicked his legs.

"Tanner. Stop. Fuck." He breathed, between tickles. Tanner laughed before rolling off of him and onto the floor, listening to his deep breathing behind her. She leaned her head back onto the couch, smiling at him as he placed himself over her, his face merely inches from hers. "I'm still mad." He whispered.

"Well, I tried." She shrugged. Without warning, she was pushing herself up and pressing her lips to his. The kiss was soft and lasted only for a second before they both pulled away, surprise written all over both of their faces. "I'm sorry." She stood up and walked to the door, stopping only when she felt Harry's hand wrap around her wrist. He pulled her back, placing both of his hands on her face before leaning forward and connecting their lips again. Tanner quickly gave into the kiss, resting her hands on his waist and stepping forward so there was no longer any space between them. He pulled away, placing smaller kisses upon her lips once, twice, three more times before resting his forehead against hers.

"I should go." Tanner whispered, tracing her finger down his jaw before pushing him away and walking out the door, Once she was back into the room that she was sharing with Niall, she immediately walked into the bathroom to avoid the stares. She closed the door, falling back against it and letting a large grin creep across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet! <3

Comment/subscribe??