Gotta Be You.

Give Me Your Love.

Tanner tossed her head back against the couch, taking another bite of her plain cheese pizza. The boys' last concert in New York was tonight and she figured, it would be better if she didn't go while she looked like she got hit by a train. The paparazzi wouldn't be afraid of starting some nasty rumor where any of them beat her.

Tossing the crust into the box, she stood up and straightened out Harry's hoodie before walking out onto the balcony. Groups of fans were crowded around the entrance and Tanner smiled, leaning up against the railing. She was so proud of the boys. She was so proud of how far they had come.

"Hey." Someone called, grabbing her waist and causing her to jump in fright and step back from the railing. Zayn stood, grinning innocently as she slapped him in the chest.

"That was not funny. What if I had fallen over?" She asked, glancing back over the railing.

"Then I would just have to go over after you, now wouldn't I?" He laughed before wrapping his arms around her and spinning her around.

"Well, how was it?" She asked, once he put her down. Zayn smiled and walked back into the room.

"It was incredible." The words fell out of his mouth so softly that she could barely hear him. He landed on the couch where Niall and Louis were currently seated, resting his head on Niall's lap.

"I'm so proud of all of you. Really, I am." Tanner's laughed, wrapping the rest of the boys in a hug. When it came to Harry, she smiled at him as he looked down at the hoodie she was wearing.

"That's mine." He said, pulling jokingly at the hoodie. Tanner shrugged, mumbling a small "I got cold" before turning and settling herself on Eleanor's butt, who was currently laying face down on the bed. "That's been missing ever since you left. You took it with you?" Tanner smiled before nodding, bouncing up and down on Eleanor.

"Hey, you are not a feather." Eleanor said, pushing Tanner off of her and rolling to the other side of the bed. "Louis, can we go to bed now? I'm tired." She whined. Louis laughed before picking her up, saluting to the boys and leaving the hotel room.

"Can I have it back now? That was like my favorite jumper." Harry walked over, hand outstretched in front of him. When Tanner shook her head, Harry pursed his lips. Suddenly, he was pushing her onto the bed, straddling her and trying to yank the sweatshirt over her head.

"Oy, you could at least wait until we left the room." Liam complained, before pulling on Niall and Zayn who were slowly falling asleep. "Let's go, lads." They all stood up, groggily waving goodbye as they left the room.

"Harry, you can't have it back. It's mine now." Tanner pushed him off of her before leaving the bed and walking to the bathroom. Just before she closed the door, she smirked at him and said, "Plus, i'm naked under here." Harry dropped his mouth and Tanner laughed, locking the door and turning on the shower. She removed all her clothes before climbing in, letting the hot water drip down her body. After shampooing and conditioning her hair, she began scrubbing her body until her skin was red. She stayed in the shower until the water turned cold, finally deciding on getting out.

She couldn't tell you how long she stood looking in the mirror at her body, so bruised, so disgusting. When she was with Harry, never had he ever laid a finger on her. He kissed her, he held her, he made her feel important. Closing her eyes, Tanner wrapped a towel around her body before walking out of the bathroom, assuming Harry had already left to go to his room. When she saw him on the couch, a yawn escaping his mouth, she did something she never thought she would do. She dropped the towel.

"Harry." She whispered. Harry turned to look at her, the tired in his eyes quickly turning to lust. Even with all the scrapes and bruises, Harry still thought Tanner's body was perfect. He slowly stood and walked over to her, his hands resting on her cheeks. He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and picking up the towel.

"No." He whispered, wrapping it back around her. She gaped at him, holding the towel against her chest. Harry never refused sex, especially from her. "I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed before practically running from the hotel room. Tanner was confused. Did he hate her that much to refuse sex from her? Tanner let a silent tear fall down her face before shaking her head and climbing into bed, not even bothering to put on clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tanner's outfit

Sorry it's been a few days, i'm having a really rough time with my life right now. I hope you enjoy and i'll try to get another up as soon as I can.

Love you all! :)