Gotta Be You.

She'll Never Be Cinderella.

“Should we wake her?” Niall's voice was soft above Tanner as she groaned turning over and pulling the covers with her. She felt a soft breeze against her back but didn't think much of it. “Quite a nice bum, yeah?” He chuckled. Tanner gasped, pulling the covers down and sitting up, holding the cover to her chest.

“Is there no such thing as privacy anymore?” She yelled, grabbing a pillow and tossing it at the laughing boys who were standing beside her bed.

“We're leaving in an bit. Just thought we should wake you so you can pack.” Zayn said, tossing the pillow back at her. She groaned, laying back down and closing her eyes. Memories from last night flooded her and could feel the blush creeping up her body and onto her cheeks. Oh, how she had embarrassed herself. Obviously, Harry didn't want a fucked up girl like her anymore. He could do so much better. He was Prince Charming but she was no Cinderella.

“We'll let you get, uh, dressed. We'll be in the lobby.” Niall laughed, lifting his hand and rubbing the back of his neck. Tanner waited until she heard the door close behind them before she forced herself out of the bed, sliding on her undergarments, followed by a pair of sweatpants, a plain burgundy hoodie, black converses and her glasses. She put her hair into a messy bun and began shoving the rest of her clothes into her suitcase, purposely leaving out Harry's hoodie.

After making sure she had everything, she left the room, one hand pulling her suitcase, the other covering her mouth as she yawned. Harry's jacket hung from the crook of her arm, swinging slightly with her movements. She caught the elevator down to the lobby where she met up with everyone, smiling as Eleanor wrapped her arm around Tanner's waist and kissed cheek.

Security shuffled everyone's suitcases away, taking them out of the hotel and stashing them into the tour bus, which was waiting outside. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Tanner turned around, coming face to face with Harry.

“Hi.” He smiled, holding out his arms and waiting for her to walk into them. Instead, she shoved the jacket against his chest before turning back to Eleanor, linking their arms together and walking away.

“What was that about?” Eleanor asked, as they stood on the opposite side of the lobby. Tanner sighed, shaking her head and watching as Harry eyed the hoodie, confused.

“Nothing really. I just thought it was time he had it back.” Eleanor raised her eyebrow before deciding not to pursue it any more. It was none of her business. Suddenly, everyone was being rushed from the lobby out into a crowd of screaming girls. Tanner looked around, watching as the boys stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with nearly all of the girls. Eleanor tugged on Tanner's arm, pulling her out of the crowd and onto the bus, where their ears were no longer ringing. Not long after the boys were piling onto the bus, smiling dangling on each of their lips. Louis walked over to Eleanor, quickly pressing a kiss to her lips before sauntering of to the back room, everyone following after him.

“You can keep it.” Harry said, holding out his hand which contained the jacket. Tanner shook her head, sitting down on the couch and pulling her legs up under her.

“It's yours.” She said. Harry groaned, sitting down next to her and placing it in her lap.

“Please.” He said. He glanced up, locking his eyes onto hers and letting a smile pull at the corner of his lips. “I want you to have it.” Tanner nodded, placing her hand on the jacket.

“I'm sorry about last night.” Tanner whispered. “I don't know what came over me, honestly.” Harry shook his head, brushing the hair out of her face and placing a kiss to her temple. “I have to know though, Harry, why did you say no? Am I not good enough for you anymore?” Tanner could feel the tears beginning to prick at her eyes. Tanner turned her head, wiping away the one tear that fell down her face.

“Hey,” He said, grabbing her face and turning her to look at him. “You're good enough for me. You've always been good enough for me. You're just vulnerable right now. I didn't want to make love to you and then you wake up the next morning, regretting it.” Resting his forehead against hers, Tanner closed her eyes and took in his scent. The same scent that she had always loved.

“Tonight, since we don't have a show, I want to take you out once we get to Chicago .I want to talk. ” Harry stood up, pulling himself away from the girl and smiling. “Just me and you, we can go anywhere, do anything you want.” Tanner couldn't help but smile at the giddy boy. “What do you think?” Tanner agreed almost immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's late. I don't have much to say about this chapter. Haha. :)

Enjoy loves! :)