Gotta Be You.

Cold Waffles and Morning Kisses.

The rain hit the window in rhythm like a heart beat, echoing throughout the silent room. The two tangled bodies on the bed sat quietly, hands entwined in an intense game of thumb war. The occasional grunt from the one of the two was the only thing that interrupted the peace.

“Cheater.” Harry whispered as Tanner once again used an illegal move on his thumb, where she hooked her pointer finger around it and held it down tightly. Tanner laughed, letting go of his hand and rolling off the bed. In nothing but her underwear, she walked over to the room service cart, shaking her ass teasingly and picking at a cold waffle.

Harry chuckled, watching the girls every movement as she strutted back over and jumped on the bed. She threw him a cheeky smile, crawling over and placing herself in his lap. Harry sensually ran his hands over her skin, lifting her arm and pressing light kisses to the scars and bruises that covered it. As he continued trailing kisses all over her body, a knock on the door snapped them both out of the moment.

“You should probably get that.” Tanner whispered, once again rolling off the bed and sliding on Harry's shirt that littered the floor. He nodded, jumping off the bed and lightly jogging to the door.

“Oh, Harry, there you are.” Zayn smiled, walking into the room and gaping at the half naked girl who was dancing around with the same plate of cold waffles she was eating off of earlier. “Oy, Tan, nice moves.” Tanner shrugged, holding the waffle in her mouth before sliding on a pair of pants from her suitcase. She didn't really care that Zayn had seen her in her panties; she had seen all of the boys completely naked at least once. It wasn't really a big deal.

“You just mad cause you ain't got my swag.” She joked through a mouthful of food causing both of the boys to look at each other and double over in laughter. “What?” She asked innocently. At this point, Harry and Zayn were now on the ground, literally holding their stomachs in pain. Tanner rolled her eyes, tossing a blueberry at both of them before sitting on the edge of the couch, watching the two boys.

“Holy hell, you're a riot.” Zayn smiled, dabbing playfully at his eyes. “Listen, Harry, as much as I hate to pull you away from your girl, we've got interviews in an hour. We're all meeting in the conference room downstairs.” Harry nodded, politely shoving Zayn from the room. After closing the door, Harry scooped Tanner into his arms and collapsed on the bed with her.

:”You have to get dressed.” Tanner laughed but still wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He smiled and bit her lip, playfully pulling at it before pushing himself off of her. Whimpering, she sat up on her elbows, watching as he picked up his clothing from around the room. “Do you need this?” Tanner asked, pulling at the shirt that covered her torso.

“It looks better on you. In fact, I think all of my clothing looks better on you.” He dropped the clothes onto the bed, crawling over and pressing a kiss to her neck. “Or off of you, either one.” He smirked, raising his eyebrow.

“Cheeky boy.” Tanner laughed, nudging him away and sitting up completely. “Now, go get ready for your interview.” Harry smiled, blowing her a kiss before leaving her hotel room. Tanner laughed and bit her lip, smiling to herself. This was really happening and she couldn't believe it. She hadn't been this happy in so long. After a few moments of pondering, Tanner grabbed her phone from under the bed, leaning back against the pillow and dialing Eleanor.

“Tanner.” She cried. Tanner smiled, resting her arm behind her head.”I miss you already. How is everything?”

“Absolutely fantastic.” Tanner replied. She tugged her hair out from it's ponytail and began casually running her fingers through it. “So, me and Harry went out last night and at the end of the night, we ended up back in my room.”

“Tanner! You didn't?!” Eleanor yelped, causing Tanner to pull the phone away from her ear. “This means you're coming back to London, right?”

“Not necessarily.” Tanner replied. The other end of the line got silent; Tanner closed her eyes and gulped. “I don't think i'm ready to come back.”

“But, Harry?” Eleanor's voice was soft now. Tanner nodded even though Eleanor couldn't see her.

“I know.” Tanner whispered. “Trust me, I know.” For the next few minutes, Tanner just sat there, listening to her friends breathing before saying her goodbyes and burying herself into the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everything I write is so cutesy. I'm a hopeless romantic. -shrug-

Anyways, here it is!! :)