Gotta Be You.

Tease.

Tanner sighed, glancing over to the table that held the now chilled dinner. It was the third time this week that Harry had bailed on dinner and she just didn’t have the strength to care anymore. She tossed the book that she was trying to read onto the couch and stood up, removing her shirt in the process. She grabbed a tee shirt from Harry’s drawer and slid it on over her bra, removing her jeans next and climbing into bed.

She didn’t know how long it was before she felt the space on the opposite side of the bed sink but when his arm slipped around her waist, she threw it off and climbed out of the bed.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, sitting up, letting the cover fall down to reveal his toned torso. Tanner rolled her eyes before leaving their shared bedroom. Harry groaned and followed her out, running his fingers through his hair. “What did I do this time?”

Tanner stood behind the table, arms crossed over her chest. Harry looked down to the cold food and looked back up to his girlfriend, realization all over his face.

“Fuck, Tan, I’m so sorry.” Harry walked around the table and rested his hands on Tanner’s elbows, making her look at him. “I screwed up.” Tanner brushed Harry’s hands off and walked back into the bedroom. Tanner dropped into the bed and watched as her boyfriend paced back and forth. “I’ll do anything to make this up to you.” Harry said, crawling into the bed and over to Tanner.

He began pressing kisses to her legs, making his way up to her panties, where he teasingly pulled at them lightly.

“You’re an arse.” She laughed, putting her hand under his chin and pulling his head up. He grinned seductively and continued crawling up to meet her face, still pressing kisses to her body. Finally, when his face reached hers, he pressed a kiss to her pouty lips.

“Do you forgive me yet?” He whispered into her neck, leaving obvious love bites on her.

“I’m getting there.” She replied, taking control and flipping him over. She rested her hands on either side of his head and smirked down at him. His fingers tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she happily let him remove it from her body.

“God, you are so beautiful.” He said, running his hands down her hips. Tanner bent down and began to nibble on his ear lobe causing a muffled groan to escape from his throat. She pressed her hands to his boxers, teasing him sufficiently before faking a yawn and flipping off of him.

“I’m so tired.” She said, getting under the covers and flicking off the light. Harry, breathing heavily beside her, groaned and kissed her neck.

“That's not fair.” He whispered. Tanner turned over and looked at the boy. "You can't just get a man started and not finish him off."

“That’s your punishment. Maybe it’ll teach you to never miss a dinner again.” She cuddled into his chest and soon enough, they were both asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many updates today. I'm not going to be home all weekend, starting early in the morning so i'm trying to get as chapters in as I can before then.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Comment/Subscribe??

P.s. Thank you all for the feedback. It makes me extremely giddy! :)