Gotta Be You.

Loving You is the Easiest Thing I've Done.

Harry watched, smiling to himself as the girl danced around the kitchen, hands busy mixing a bowl of cake batter. His eyes scanned up and down her body, noticing that her small body was practically being swallowed by his large shirt and boxers. With no other clothing on, Harry was surprised that he had yet taken advantage of her current situation.

“You know, instead of sitting there, you could come help me.” Tanner laughed, looking over at the grinning boy. Without a word, he walked over, wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

“You looked so gorgeous though. I didn’t want to interrupt you.” He whispered. Tanner chuckled, putting down the bowl and turning around to face him. “Hi.” He whispered, kissing the tip of her nose. Tanner smiled, kissing him softly before pulling away.

“You know, if you squeezed into one of my shirts, you’d probably look just as gorgeous.” Tanner laughed, spooning the batter into separate cupcake tins. “You could even force that perky, little butt of yours into a pair of my panties, yeah?” Harry snaked his arms around his girlfriend, nuzzling his face into her neck.

“I’d much rather see them on the floor.” He whispered, brushing her hair out of the way and beginning to nibble down on her collarbone. Tanner shivered before pushing him away with her butt.

“Not now, Haz. I have to finish these cupcakes for Gemma’s birthday party tomorrow.” Harry continued nibbling causing Tanner to turn around and wipe batter on his cheek. “I said not now.” Harry, with a look of pure revenge on his face, reached behind Tanner, gathering a handful of batter. “Don’t you dare.”

Harry raised his eyebrows and within a second, confetti batter was splattered all over Tanner’s face. Tanner laughed and grabbed a handful herself. Just as she was about to throw it onto Harry, he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder.

“Harry.” She squealed, slapping her hands against his back, which ended up with it being covered in batter. He laughed before setting her down on the counter, allowing her to wrap her legs around him. “You look good dirty.” She whispered, pushing away his hair and licking off the batter that was on his cheek. Suddenly, Harry was pulling Tanner’s shirt over her head while Tanner clawed at his belt buckle. Harry lifted the girl and carried her to the bathroom, where he hungrily attacked her neck.

After removing all of their clothes, they stumbled into the shower, Tanner starting the water while Harry pushed her up against the wall. After a few minutes, Tanner and Harry were both gasping with pleasure, smiles painted on both of their faces after having possibly the best sex either of them would ever admit to having.

“We need to do that more often.” Harry laughed as they both got dressed in the bedroom. Tanner rolled her eyes but couldn’t help to let a grin dance across her face. Harry kissed her cheek before handing her his favorite Ramones tee shirt and walking out into the living room

“You want to watch a movie, love?” Harry asked as Tanner walked into the living room. She nodded and Harry popped Love Actually into the DVD player, settling onto the couch next to Tanner.

An hour later, they both managed to find their way to the floor. Harry’s head was on Tanner’s chest while he sat in between her legs, allowing her to run her hands through his soft curls. Harry was no longer paying attention to the movie anymore; he was too focused on the gentle rising and falling of her chest against his back. Harry turned his head enough to see the girl and smiled at her, lifting his hand to brush her cheek. She leaned down, pressing a soft yet passionate kiss to his lips. It was in that moment that Harry realized that he was completely and totally in love with the girl behind him and he was okay with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite chapters by far. :) I really hope you all love it as much as I do. :)

Comment/subscribe?? :)