Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Falling Slowly

I got up out of my bed and went outside for some air. Ever since I came here to college nothing has been going right. Well I mean some things have, but majority of the events haven't. 

Walking down the path to the pool I see Michael. He's just sitting there like he was pondering something was bothering him. I want to go up to talk to him, but I can't go and talk to him. When I was turning around I hear him say my name.

"June  why don't you come sit by me?" I walk and sit beside him. I always seem to get butterflies when I'm around him.

"I want you to know... No matter what goes on. I personally will have your back. I want to be your other half. I don't want anyone or anything to hurt you." I lean into his chest still not a single word out of my mouth. I liked michael, no doubt about that, but being afraid of loosing that one person close to me is why I can't respond..

"June... Please... Answer me. I cant let you break any more than what you have. Let me be the brick wall people have to go through to get to you." now he is turned around facing me.

"Im scared. Im scared that I will let you in then you'll hurt me. Scared that you will forget about me. Nothing will ever take that fear away from me. I like you Michael, I really do, I want to be with you."

I feel his warm lips on mines. The feeling made me relax. It was a protective, ensuring type kiss. None that I ever had before. We broke away, for what seemed like to soon for me.

"I will never do anything to you." he embraced me into a hug. The reinsurance made it feel ok to let him in. I got up along with him and told him I will see him in a few. After that I went back to my dorm. Bonnie was gone when I got back, so I went to take a shower and get ready for what ever Michael had planed. 

Once I was ready I texted him saying I was ready. I went down to the parking lot and waited. Seeing him drive up I got in the car.

"Michael can you tell me about you."

"haha you will never know who I am." I felt like that was a challenge. 

"I told you about me, its your turn." He put his hand in mines and said ok. He kissed my hand like I was some princess

"I would say my life has been like any other normal person. My mom and sisters supporting me every step of the way. Um I really don't know what to say." I started to laugh.

"Well why do you like me?" The mood in the car was silent with only the quiet noise of the music in the background.

"I like you because you are different. You don't care if anyone likes you. I like your personality. I really like how you are you." 
We stop in the same park as last night. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"I will never hurt you." He kisses my head and told me to get out. I do as told and we start to walk to the pond that was in the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww they finally get together. I will update with their clothes later