Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Hey, Soul Sister

“Ma’am, are you awake?”

“Oh, yeah. I’m sorry.”

“I’m the one who should be sorry for waking you. I was just wondering where you were heading.”

“Oh just to Michigan where I’ll be attending University of Michigan studying to become a neuro scientist.” My Father always taught me to be professional to a person who is in a suit.
“What about you?” lesson number two always ask what about them.

“Funny thing I heading to Michigan too and to attend college.” He started to laugh. I could really hang with this person. So professional. I bet he is studying law or something, way more money than me either which way.

“Do you know who I am? I’m just asking.” I studied his face. All I noticed was he had a little scruffiness going on. I HATE BEARD OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THEM.

“No I sorry. Do I need to know who you are?”

“Nah, I mean you will more and likely know who I am when we get off the plane.” He giggled a bit like I was clueless. Which to tell you the truth I am.“So what is your name?”

“June. My parents didn’t know what to name me so they kind of picked a month.” I started to lie to see if he would catch the lie. Really I was named after my mom’s grandmother who died the day before I was born. Sad if you asked me.

“That’s a very easy way to name people if you ask me.” I could hear the little laugh not knowing if it was true or not.

“Yea totally just spin a wheel to see what month you get then there is your child’s name. haha.” I started to think and then laugh even more.

“I’m Michael. Pretty simple name if you ask me. No story that I know behind my name.”

“Well nice to meet you Michael. My name isn’t really for the month though. It’s a very depressing story behind my name and I don’t want to bum the ‘amazing party’.” After saying that I did the raise the roof sign.

We continued to talk until the plane landed. By that time I had figure out Michael was from Maryland. He knew that I was originally from Alabama, but recently moved to Delaware.

“I guess I will see you around campus.” He said with a bow in the aisle laughing.

“I have no idea we will see.” I was laughing at him doing a bow myself. When he stood up he was wearing a button up shirt and pants nothing to fancy. When get stood up he looked to be over 6 feet tall.

I wish getting off the plane was as easy as getting on. I never thought that I would see so many cameras in my life. Then I hit me or more like a person running with a camera did. Oh well I more and likely dissevered that little nap. I mean FISH..... Fuck it shit happens. Now I was about to scream out what… brain thin-….

OH MY FUCKING GOD I WAS TALKING TO FUCKING MICHAEL PHELPS
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter DONE

Michael's outfit