Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

***ING BEST SONG EVERR

Me and Bonnie step into our Music Theory class and I was greeted by a person just standing in front of me.

“Hey guys did you hear?” wow I haven’t heard that since 3rd grade. It’s good to bring back memories. Holly looked worse today then yesterday. “Apparently they were giving out free clothes at good will”

“Hey guys haven’t your heard? That line I haven’t heard since 3rd grade. That means you have a brain of an 8 year old.” Then I hear Bonnie speak up

“No wait. An 8 year old can come up with better insults.” That makes the whole class go OHHHHHH. I just happen to look behind me and see what I thought was another student. I was wrong turned out to be our teacher.

“Hola my little bitches welcome to music theory 101”

“Ummm…. that’s our teacher.” Bonnie looked as if she saw a ghost.

“The name is Frankie Fox…just call me Frankie, and I can tell we are going to be GREAT *hic* BUDDIES”

This random guy, I think his name was Mike, yelled across the room. “IS SHE HAMMERED?”
I could agree with this guy I mean she stunk of booze, not top shelf but lower shelf.

“No my dear grass hopper… I am completely shit faced”

“I didn’t think that you could teach if you were drunk you can be fired for that.” Wow Holly does not take a break on the insults.

“Wow you’re a Bitch I don’t like you. Imma take a nap now.”
Bonnie and me started to sing “One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila.... teach is on the floor”

“Before I sleep handouts on the desk. Go to tow-.” She was knocked out.

After Music theory was my Chemistry 101. Hopefully this teacher is so drunk or crazy as Frankie was. This school is huge and I’m glad that is the only class I know of with Holly. When I entered “WELCOME CLASS” was written on the board. I spot Michael and before I could get one word out we heard a big bang.

“Pop quiz what happens when you mix sulfur with water?”

“It causes a chemical reaction which can cause a boom like that one.” Michael just smiled at me when I said that. I took a seat next to him. I knew I wasn’t the only one who wanted to sit next to him. I felt as if I was some type of star, sitting next to him and what not.

“Hey remember me and you pool later.”

“How could I forget that? I still have a mental scar from this morning.”

“Well you will have a bigger scar then. Hell it will be worth it though trust me. All you have to bring is a swim suit and we are good.” I felt as if I couldn’t wait to meet him later, Wait ask for his number. “Wait how am I supposed to contact you without your number?” Damn can he read my mind.

“yea its 356-333-4543.”

After class I was heading to my next class when I overheard Holly talking.

“Oh my god did you hear Michael Phelps is in our school. That man I can eat off of he is that sexy. I will do anything to be with him even if that means not going to class and hanging by the pool.”

Great now Michael has to deal with her. I will punch her face if she gets close to him and ruin him. OR his outfit today…. Can I say he looks cute without it seeming I have a crush on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth Chapter Done

Frankie
Frankie's outfit
Holly's outfit
Michael's outfit