Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Give Me Love

Once we drove up I saw that it was a Italian type restaurant, very expensive French restaurant. I could never go here even if I had my dad’s money I would be too afraid that I will make the place explode or burn down. That isn’t a very good thing to say about me, but it’s true I will find a way to burn this place down by just walking in. Before I could even open my door to get out Michael got it for me and helped me out of the car. We walked in to the restaurant and he told the person reservation for two under Phelps. Wait how he knew I would say yes… I guess luck.

“You can get anything you want you know.” I felt like I shouldn’t order anything to fancy or anything too expensive still. The fact that he would bring me here was still overwhelming.

“I don’t want to get anything really expensive. I think I’ll just have a salad or spaghetti.” I really don’t want to order anything big. When our waiter came over he got our drink order which was 2 waters. Once he came back we order whatever we were going to eat. I said what I wanted then it seemed that Michael was ordering for two people.

“Are you going to be able to eat that all?” I have never heard someone order that much that was as skinny as he was.

“Yea. Everyone tells me that if I keep the way I am I can eat anything I want. See I stay away from fast food though, very bad stuff that is in it.” I wonder what the waiter thought with all he ordered. We had small talk like normal people would have over dinner. My head was confused why he asked me though, all I thought we were was friends, but you can’t say that with how he was a couple of days ago.I felt like I trusted him with everything that has gone on. I haven’t felt this way since I was 9. I really feel wanted and loved.

“Hey June I think you are beautiful. Really I do.” Wow random, but I like it. I wonder what I should say… ok lets think… thank you… nope not that… say hes handsome…. Ew no…. AH I got it.

“I think that you are very handsome in a suit.” See I can wing this stuff but I don’t think I can for long. I had to dismiss myself to head to the restroom to get myself together. Once I got in there I saw that my face was really red and I felt like I could pass out. I splashed some water on my face so I could try and get rid of my redness.
After dinner we went back to the campus and I was about to get out when I felt his hand tell me no. Once I turned he had a serious type face on.

“June I want you to know something.” Just say it please.

“Yea”

“I really like you more than a friend and I want to be more than friends. I don’t want anyone or anything to hurt you.” I was dumbfounded and couldn’t say anything at all. All I did was look out the windshield. I felt like something had my vocal cords and I couldn’t talk. We sat there for a minute then it felt like I could talk again.

“I want to be more than friends.” That’s all I said then I got out and went to my dorm. I was about to open up the door when I heard someone shouting. I have no idea why but I felt like crawling into a ball. Turned out it was only bonnie because she was excited about her evening. Once I figured that out I opened that door and went to go change while she was telling me all about what happened. Just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text from Michael. ‘what does that mean we are’ I fell asleep trying to text back. All I wrote was ‘I guess that means’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Nine....and it will be a while till i get a next chapter up.

Junes Jammies