Status: Currently Not Writing

A God & a Goddess

Three

"I told you not to say my name." Loki grimaced, breaking Vör out of her seemingly false trance. His eyes instantly scornful again.

A burst of merry laughter erupted from inside the great hall and Fandral rushed out grabbing Vör's hand,
"You must see this Lady.Excuse us Prince." He exclaimed as he dragged her away to another annoying affair.

Vör hadn't even bothered herself to look back and be hurt more. She then carelessly decided her night would be determined by her ability to hold her ale.

On the way of being dragged toward the far side of the hall, Vör grabbed onto something herself. A mug full of drink.
She took a long hard swig just as Fandral halted at the scene before everyone.

Thor,with his monstrously brutal bare upper body, and Volstagg, with one hand shoved wrist deep into a rather large blackberry pie and the other gripping onto an even bigger mug.

It seemed the two were having a somewhat carnivorous battle among them.
"What are they doing? Seeing who can shove the most in without choking to death?" Vör chuckled.

Fandral looked to be paying no mind to Vör. He was too transfixed on the task that lay ahead of his two comrades. So, taking this has her chance, she tried her escape from behind.

Vör was heavily disappointed to find no relief as more and more people began to crowd as close as Asgardian possible.

In even more frustration as before, Vör takes down all that is left in her cup and looks for a pitcher. The only ewer to be seen was laid in front of her seemingly only available to the two men at war with their food.

Being as bold as she may be, Vör glides over to Volstagg's side and places her arm over his shoulder.
"Would you like more ale my friend?" Volstagg, completely engulfed in beating the Prince of Asgard, only nodded.

Vör poured the strong liquid into his and her own cup with a few sly movements and retreated back to the boisterous crowd with the brew in hand and all thoughts aside.

She simply stood there and watched the challenge commence with eager on-lookers.Bits of meat flew in every direction along with waves of liquids as they both slammed their cups down after taking large gulps.

Soon after the contest was over, Thor being the obvious victor, more games were set upon the guests.Tables were arranged around the room and masks were given to everyone.

Vör had no intention of staying any longer.
Suddenly she had no choice though as she was pulled out of the room into a long hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok firstly, I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long.I have recently went through a no writing phase kind of like writer's block for a long time.But here is the next chapter and once again sorry for it being short.I'm trying to think what will all happen.If anyone has any suggestions please message or comment. Thank you.