Status: Currently Not Writing

A God & a Goddess

Four

The sudden force of the jerk brought stars to Vör's eyes for a split second. At the same time she wondered who was responsible for the strong grip on her wrist. She was answered as her vision returned and she came face to face with a palace guard in full armor.

Despite the body's illusion, Vör could see into those green eyes and know exactly who it really was, but she didn't understand his reappearance.

Then she had no time to think why but where as he practically dragged her down the long hallway.

"Where are you taking me?" Vör demanded whilst struggling to break free. He just ignored her complaints as they moved on and on.

More yells were made, but then she stopped when she realized they were muted by sorcery.Her anger soon grew.

Without her voice to show her discomfort, Vör simply glared an imaginary hole through the back of his annoyingly golden helmet.

He knew he had won and enjoyed it a bit too much.
After what felt like hours of soft echoing footsteps, but what was really ten minutes, they arrived at a gigantic door barred from top to bottom.

Vör's curiosity peeked at the same time her mind warned her of the restricted area.

Her attention was swept away to the guard that was now changing before her eyes into the exact resemblance of Thor.

His mouth curled into a large grin as a now known Fandral shouted from a far behind her.

"Thor! Weren't you just on the balcony talking?"
He began walking toward us, but 'Thor' thundered back before he could reach us.

"I am having a private conversation with Lady Vör."

Fandral quickly looked between us, nodded in acknowledgement, and turned right around. He disappeared a moment later leaving the two alone again.

The figure glared down at Vör with an obviously upset expression.
"Well, it looks like we're out of time. Too bad."

He shifted into the all too familiar malicious grin. Now irritated to no extent, Vör stomped and pointed to her shut mouth.

With a wave of those nimble fingers, she could speak again, and oh, did she speak.

"What in Valhalla were you thinking!? Dragging me along to Heimdall knows where is one thing, but shutting me up is rude!"

"You were going to draw too much attention.
Would you rather I use a gag?" Loki said with an eyebrow cocked up.

He was answered with another death glare from Vör.

Her heart nearly broke out of her chest as he emitted an almost growl-like chuckle. 'I hate what he can do to me. I also love it.'

"Well if we are out of time for whatever mischief you had planned. I'm going back now."

Before Vör could fully turn away Loki took hold of her wrist and pulled her into a smaller door to the right.

She barely noticed the voices outside that they were hiding from because of the small space.

The narrow location had Vör up against Loki's chest. The closeness hit her like a hurricane with scents of spearmint, lilac, and something she'd never smelled before.

Despite the lightness of them, Vör could still smell his own musk that radiated from his skin. Her knees buckled and she found she could hardly breath normally.

Then the room became below freezing in an instant. She could see steam from her ragged breath.

Vör's body convulsed into a shiver making Loki stiffen. She soon realized that it was him. She had completely forgotten he was a child of Jotunheim.

"I apologize."

She looked up into his eyes just as the pain was replaced with anger.Before Vör could speak, he pushed them both out and was already half way down the hall.

His loud footsteps faded as he rounded the corner Fandral had appeared at.

Vör looked down in remorse when he completely disappeared.
"I'm sorry." She whispered.

She thought of how he'd gone back to normal despite any earlier conflict and how she ruined it all with one stupid shiver. Why am I so stupid?

By the time she returned to the party her head was still reeling. She found a chair and sat. Finding an ewer of wine, she poured herself a cup hoping the smooth liquid would ease her mind.

'If caught in another situation like that I don't think I can control myself. My body has just been taking control over my judgement lately. The lack of restraint is actually getting frustrating!'

Before she realized it she had emptied the entire decanter of wine.True, Vör is known for being able to hold her own, but she had been drinking since she arrived and she was starting to feel the effects.

Her sight blurred momentarily and she began to feel light-footed. It was a good thing she was sitting down.

Fandral's loud voice brought Vör out of her stupor as he danced to the now merry orchestra.

Everyone was laughing and a majority of the guests were inebriated.

The roars were beginning to make Vör uneasy and pained. She grabbed her head in exhaustion hoping it would help. The world spun out of control and she began seeing double.
She became aware that it wasn't just the alcohol.

She'd been drugged!
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw Snap! I had to leave it at there because it was just such a good cliffhanger. You mad bro? I've been in a good mood lately so get ready for more chapters :) plus I've decided to make it a little bit more naughty as you've noticed. Also I'm thinking of doing multiple fanfictions and smuts including some threesome action between the weasley twins and the reader or other HP character. I've noticed a lot of fanfictions I love don't have enough smut stories so I want to expand the awesomeness. Even though I have written only one smut, I am hoping they will turn out well. So, please give me your feedback. It is much appreciated!