Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

12. In the car with Brian

I sighed and turned on some of my piano music. I was having a little bit of an anxiety problem. Brian looked at me and then my wrist. He then looked back at the road. "Nik, Matt said he was gonna stay with his parents for a while." Brian said. I nodded my head. "Ok." I said, with dull intentions. I needed to get home and lay in bed for a while. I sighed. Brian finally got me home. "Nikki, If you need anything, call me." He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded and got out of the SUV. Jimmy's SUV was in the front of my house. I sighed and walked in. Jimmy and Johnny were both in the studio recording. I shut the front door and went upstairs to my room. I shut the door and locked it. I then put my phone on its charging dock and let the piano music blast really loud. I sighed and laid down on my bed.
The 2 both heard me and smiled. I sighed and changed the song to Metallica. They heard the song and Jimmy went up to my room. I popped a couple pain pills in my mouth and then laid on my bed. Jimmy knocked on my door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer again. He sighed and went into his room and opened the window. He climbed out and onto the roof and walked a long the roof. He smiled and opened my window.
I was trying to fall asleep. Jimmy opened up the window and then smiled again. I was tossing and turning. He smiled and looked at me. He then shut the window, locked it and pulled my black curtains together, so the light couldn't get into the room. He then crawled into my bed with me. He pulled a blanket over the both of us. I started to sweat. He placed a hand on my forehead. "Sh..." He said, smiling.
I stopped tossing. Jimmy smiled. "That's a good girl." He said, smiling. Cedars of Lebanon by U2 came on my iPod. I cuddled close to Jimmy and smiled. He looked at me and kissed my cheek softly. Finally, after 20 minutes of cuddling, i fell asleep. Jimmy smiled and fell asleep as well.

~AN HOUR LATER~

I was still asleep in my room. Jimmy had woken up and quietly slipped out of my bed. I was still dreaming. Jimmy smiled, unlocked my door, and went out of the door. He sighed and then took out his phone. Matt was at his parents, thinking about me and about how I was. I tossed and turned thinking about matt. I woke up, screaming.
Johnny and Jimmy both heard me and then ran upstairs. I clutched my heart and then looked at the time. It was 9 o'clock at night. I sighed and the guys busted in. I had a gaping headache, so i popped in a couple of tylenol pills. "Nikki! Are you alright?" Johnny said softly. I nodded and took a drink of water.
I looked at my wrist with the cast, and then got out of the bed and got my chucks on. "Where are you going?" Jimmy asked. "To matt's parents." I said. Jimmy and Johnny looked at each other. I sighed, grabbed my keys and headed out the door.