Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

13. I love you.

I went out the door and got into my camaro. The guys watched me leave. I sighed and got to matts house. Nicole answered the door. "Hey Nikki, What brings you here??" Nicole asked. "Is matt here?" I asked her, holding my broken wrist on my stomach. "Yeah, Nikki, What happened?" She asked, letting me in.
"Matt and I got into an argument, and he grabbed my wrist, and then i tried yanking it out of his grasp, and then i broke it on the second try." i said, looking at her. She had rage filled eyes. "Well, I'll talk to him." Nicole said. I nodded my head no. "Nicole. Thats why im here. Im here so i can tell matt that i love him." I said. Nicole nodded. "Ok, you know where his bedroom is." Nicole said. I nodded and went up the stairs to matts bedroom.
I knocked on the door and he opened it up. "Nikki.. Why are..." He started before i interupted him with a kiss. I wrapped his hands around my waist and held his face in my hands. I separated from matt after the kiss. "Nikki.. I... Im sorry. I never meant to break your wrist." He said with tears in his eyes. I nodded my head no. "Its not your fault." I said. Matt separated from me and sat on the edge of his bed. I shut his door and then sat in his lap, kissing him.
"Nikki, I... I love you." He said, kissing my neck. I smiled. "Good. Cause I love you too." I said. Matt looked into my blue eyes. "Really??" He said. I nodded and he smiled. "Do you care if i crash here and we can carpool to school tomorrow?" I asked. Matt nodded. "Let me just ask my mom." Matt said.
I nodded. Matt kissed my lips and then I got out of his lap. Matt smiled and left his room.

~Meanwhile Downstairs~

"Mom?" Matt called. Nicole was sitting on the couch, waiting for Matt.
"Matthew Charles Saunders." Nicole said. Matt knew he was introuble. I looked at matt's CD collection.
Matt sighed. "Yeah Mom?" He said, going into the living room.
"Why did you break Nikki's wrist?" Nicole asked. He started crying.
"Im sorry! you dont think that im not? She wanted to leave me and when i finally get her, Cause I've loved her since that day we met, mom. She's my everything." Matt said crying more. I heard what he said from the top of the staircase. I quickly went up to his room. I sat on his bed and then a couple of papers had fallen out of his backpack, which fell in the floor.
I picked them up and then looked at one on them. It had my name on it. I looked around and then looked at the note with my name on it. I didnt know what to think, so I laid the note on his keyboard and then picked up his back pack.
Matt sighed. "Mom, can she stay the night? She wanted to know if it was alright." Matt said, sniffling. Nicole nodded. "Sure. She can stay Matt." Nicole said. Matt hugged his mom and smiled. "Thank you so much mom." Matt said, kissing his mothers cheek and going back upstairs. I had set matts backpack on his desk chair. Matt entered my room. "Nik, mom said you could stay." He said. I smiled.
I looked at the clock. It was almost 10:45 at night. "Matt, I think we should get to bed." I said, standing up and taking my shirt and jeans off. Matt gave me his guns n roses shirt. "To sleep in." Matt said with a smile. I smiled and slid the shirt on. Matt tried not to drool. I pushed my head through and had the shirt on.
I laid down in matt's bed and then he smiled, getting in the bed with me and pulling a blanket over us. I smiled as he put his arms around me. He kissed my neck. "I love you, Baby Girl." Matt said. I smiled and shut my eyes, falling asleep in his arms.