Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

16. Home again...

I got home and looked at the alcohol bottle. I sighed and looked at the house. Jimmy's car wasnt there. I sighed and started to assume he was home. I got out of my SUV and looked around. With my keys in one hand, and alcohol in the other, I sighed, and opened my door to the house. I was so tired and confused. I was thinking about what matt said.
"If you'll excuse me." I thought, hearing his voice ring in my ears. It was 12:30pm. Matt and the rest of the guys were bound to be home. I sighed again and went upstairs to my bedroom. I locked my door and shut it. I sighed and sat on my bed, cracking open the bottle and taking a drink. I sighed and sat on my bed, with my back pressed against the headboard. I heard the guys. "Fuck." I thought to myself as I closed my curtains.
Matt saw my SUV and saw my curtains closed. I locked my windows and sighed. I sat back down, with my back against the head board again. I sighed and kept drinking. Matt and the rest of the guys walked in the house. "NIKKI! WE'RE HOME!" Brian yelled. I was half drunk. I sat there, wondering, Drinking. "Was matt pissed at me? Did i do something wrong?" I thought. The guys didnt hear anything from my room.
Matt sighed. He went upstairs and knocked on my door. "Nikki? You in there?" He said, softly to where i could hear him. "Yes.." I slurred. He sighed in relief. "Open the door please?" He asked softly. I got off the bed, and then unlocked the door, and going back over to my bed. I turned on Simple Man by Shinedown. He opened the door and slowly and then walked in. He looked at me, sitting on my bed, drinking the wine cooler. I sighed, and looked out the window. The clouds came out and started raining.
Matt looked at me and then sat next to me. I sighed and then took another drink. Matt sighed and took my bottle, and taking a drink. I stole my bottle back. Brian came up to my room and saw me and matt drinking. He nodded to himself and shut my door quietly. I sighed and gave matt another drink of my wine cooler. I sighed again and let a tear fall.
"Nikki, There's something I have to tell you." Matt said, slurring. I sighed and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Im.... Im a vampire." Matt spit out. I nodded. "Theres nothing wrong with that." I said. Matt looked at me. "Really? You're not gonna run away? Because I am quite hungry right now." Matt said. I nodded my head no. "Im not scared." I said. Matt smiled at me, and kissed my neck.
"Im quite hungry." He whispered. I nodded and licked my lips. "Do it. I want to be like you. Forever. Please." I said. Matt smiled and kept kissing. Brian was eavsedropping and he busted in, right before matt bit. "NIKKI! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" Brian said, pulling me outta my chair and away from matt. I sobered up a little bit. "What the fuck Brian." I mumbled.
"Do you wanna be human meat for him? He's a hungry vampire." Brian explained. "I know." I said.
"I wanna be like him." I added. He nodded. "So you wanna be like me? Jimmy? And Zacky?" He said. My eyes got wider.
"How in the hell do you guys control it?" I asked. He smiled. "Easy." Matt said. I nodded. "I'm ready. I've already met Nicole, so im good." I said. I looked at Brian. "So you dont want a pulse anymore? No heartbeat?" He asked. I nodded. "Im ready for it." I said. Matt looked at Brian. Brian sighed. "Do it." He said.
I looked at Brian. He swallowed. "I'll be right back." He said. Brian went downstairs and brought the guys up.