Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

3. In French

I sighed as i tried to pay attention in French, but my inability to concentrate was killing me. I sighed and Jimmy passed me another note.
"Hey, Whats wrong?" He wrote. I sighed again and replied quickly.
"My inability to concentrate is killing me. I understand the work, and the language, Im just..." I passed back the note. Jimmy quickly replied.
"Having a hard time concentrating?" He said. I nodded when i read the note.
"Yeah, Just a little bit." I replied handing the note back to him. I sighed. Jimmy smiled.
"Hey, Matts gonna hang with us after school, Wanna come?" Jimmy wrote back. I smiled, and replied quickly.
"Matt was gonna come over to my house. We already discussed this during the last little bit of breakfast." I wrote. Jimmy smiled.
"Great!" He replied, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back and proceeded to do my french work. We could work in partners so, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and I worked together. I smiled and we got our work done.

~15 MINUTES LATER~
The bell had just rang and I went to my locker. It was the last class of the day for Juniors and Seniors. I sighed and grabbed my keys. Johnny smiled and came over to my locker. "So Nikki, Are we coming over to your house or are we going over to Matts?" Johnny asked, as Jimmy, Matt and Zacky came over. I smiled. "We're going over to my house." I said, looking at my phone. "Who am I riding with?" I asked.
"Matt's the only one who drove, So i guess matt. Johnny and I have Detention and Zackys going home with Gena." Jimmy said. I smiled. "Ok, so Johnny and Jimmy will be at my house tonight, Im going home with Matt and Zackys gonna be on a date with Gena. That leaves brian. Wheres he gonna be?" I asked.
Jimmy smirked. "Probably home alone, again. Haha, he's such a loser." Jimmy said. I sighed and saw brian at his locker. I went over to Brian. The group watched me. "Hey Brian, Do you wanna come over and hang with me, Johnny, Jimmy and Matt? Zackys gonna be on a date and I figured you need a friend." I said. Brian smiled.
"Sure, Do you wanna ride with me? I drove here." He said smiling. "Nah, Im riding with matt, But maybe next time." I said with a smile. Brians smile dropped. I extended my hand, and smiled. "Come on. I'll be there, I'd be happy to sit next to you though." I said, smiling. Brian smiled. "I'd like that." He said, taking my hand and stiching his fingers through mine. The group looked over at us. I smiled as he walked with me. "Guys, Brian's gonna hang with us after band." I said looking at brian.
The rest of the guys smiled and we headed to the band room.