Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

4. Band

I smiled as I walked to band with the group. "So Nikki, Brian plays bass clarinet, How lame is that?" Jimmy said. I looked at Jimmy. "I play Bass Clarinet you asshole." I said. Brian smiled. "Really? You strike me as the type of girl who plays Percussion." Jimmy said. I looked at him and got closer to brian. Brian looked down at me and then put his arm around me. He smiled and i held his hand. I smiled a little bit and then went to the band room. Brian and i got our instruments out of our cubbies and we got warmed up. The rest of the woodwind section looked at me.
Brian looked at them. "Is there something bothering you?" Brian asked the others. I looked at brian again. "No, I just dont know who that is sitting next to you." Sarah said. Brian looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "This is my friend Nikki, Shes new, so just back off and leave us alone." Brian said, holding my hand. I sighed and let go of his hand. "Whats wrong?" Brian asked. I sighed. "I kinda like matt." I said, mumbling. Brian looked at me with brown eyes. I looked at him with my dark blue eyes.
"I see." Brian said, and then turned around to practice his music. I took a notebook out and then put it on my stand. I sighed and we started playing music. I was one of the best Bass Clarinets. "Alright, Brian and Nikki, Measure 7, look at your key and lets see the problem." Mr. Hunt said. I looked at everything and then we played. Mr. Hunt looked at me, and then Brian. "Brian, I think you may have competition." Mr. Hunt said.
I turned red and looked at my music. Matt played Flute, and he stared at me. I smiled and looked at matt. He smiled back and then looked at his music. We played a full run through and put our instruments away.
"Alright, Juniors and Seniors, head out, Freshman and Sophmores, we have practice tonight." Mr. Hunt said. I took my case and put it up. Then headed out the door with matt. Matt walked with me to his car. "Nikki, do you wanna go somewhere?" Matt asked. "Sure, Where?" I asked. "Somewhere we can be alone." Matt said. I smiled and held Matts hand. We got to matts car and he opened the door for me.
"For you beautiful." Matt said. I giggled and got into his car. Matt kindly shut my door and smiled. He then got into the drivers side and smiled again. "So, do you want me to drop by your house, so you can tell your dad where your at, or what?" Matt said, starting the car. I sighed. "I didnt event think about my dad." I said, looking at my phone. "I'll call him." I said, dialing his number. I sighed. "Hey dad, Matt wants me to go somewhere with him." I said. "Yeah, Home. I'll pack a bag when i get there. Alright, I love you. Bye." I said hanging up.
I looked at matt. "He wants to meet you first." I said. Matt nodded and we went to my house, so I could pack a bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it so far?
Comments?
Thoughts?