Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

6. At Matt's House

Matt pulled up to his home and smiled at me. "Baby, Jimmy lives with me, so does the rest of the band. You dont mind that do you?" Matt asked. I nodded my head no and got out of the SUV. Matt smiled and looked at me. "Good. Cause we are all gonna have fun this weekend." Matt said, getting out of the SUV. He smiled as he grabbed my bags. I smiled as matt led me into his home. "Guys, im home." Matt said. The guys were all in the front living room. I went into the kitchen and sat at the bar. Matt smiled and Jimmy came in. He saw me and Matt. He sighed. "Nik, What are you doing here?" Jimmy asked. "Im staying for the weekend. I guess matt didnt want me moping around my house." I said.
Jimmy nodded. "That makes sence." he said. I nodded and matt kissed me. "Baby, lets go to my room." Matt said, grabbing my bag and smiling. I looked at matt and smiled. Jimmy looked down as matt and i went to his room. We stood outside his door. "Ok, dont judge my room." He said. I nodded. "I wont." I said. Matt smiled and opened his door. His room was black. he had blue florecent lights that made the room pop out. I smiled.
Matt looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "I love it." I said, smiling. Matt left his door open and smiled. He grabbed me and i laughed playfully. Brian walked past matts room and looked in. He saw matt kissing me. Then he smiled, walking away again. I smiled and matt put me on his bed and smiled. He wiggled himself between my legs and began kissing my neck. I smiled and looked at him. "Matt, I cant believe how long i hadnt seen that you were the one." I said. Matt smiled and kissed me some more.
Jimmy passed the door and saw us. He stood behind the door frame and watched. I smiled and kissed matts lips. He kissed mine back, and looked into my deep blue eyes. Jimmy sighed a little bit. I kept kissing matt and he started rubbing against me. I smiled. "Not tonight. I wanna wait for a while." I said. Matt frowned but then kissed me again. "Alright Baby girl, I love you. Can i still grind on you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head yes. He smiled and kissed me, grinding on me a little more. I smiled.
"Ok, baby girl, We need to go on a couple dates first." Matt said, giving my neck a good kiss. I smiled. "Where?" I asked. By this time, matt was sucking on my neck. I smiled. "Baby Girl, Where ever you want." He said. I smiled and kissed matt. He parted our lips and let his tongue touch my teeth. I smiled, and kissed him back, wrapping my legs around his waist. He smiled and held my waist. I smiled. Matt heard a car door shut. "Shit. My parents are home." He said. I frowned. "So they get to meet me, Right?" I asked.
Matt nodded. "I hope they like you." He said, taking my hand and leading me out of his room, and downstairs.