Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

8. Matt's bedroom

Matt looked at me and smiled wider, and wider. "Baby, Im gonna start." He said, turning on toxicity by System of a down. He smiled and kissed my neck, and held my waist. I smiled and grinded a little bit on him. Nicole and Anthony decided they were gonna leave. I smiled and kissed Matt. He smiled back and put me on his bed. I smiled, as he unbuttoned my jeans. He smiled and kissed my lips passionately. I smiled and matt tore away my jeans, and then my panties. I smiled and he started. He stuck his finger in my pussy and rubbed my clit. I licked my lips. He looked up at me. I smiled and breathed heavily. Matt looked at me.
"Baby, Do you not moan?" He asked. "No, I dont. Im sorry." I said. Matt smiled. "Nikki, have you never had sex?" Matt asked. I nodded. "Not once." I said. Matt looked at me. "Why didnt you tell me?" He asked. I swallowed. "I was afraid of getting called a freak." I said. He nodded. "I would never call you a freak." He said, licking his lips. I smiled and let a tear fall. He smiled and kissed the lips of my pussy. "I wanna make this special." Matt said. I nodded. "Ok, Make a mess if you need too." I said.
Matt smiled and spread the lips of my pussy apart. He stuffed another finger in with the other one. I smiled a little bit. He smiled back and put his tongue against my clit, applying pressure on it. I smiled a little bit wider. He smiled and swirled his tongue around my clit. I bit down on my lip. I could feel an orgasm building up. I smiled and matt slid his tongue inside of my pussy. I smiled and bit my lip.
Matt could tell i was close to climaxing. "Let it all out baby." Matt said, after taking his tongue out. I smiled and swallowed. Matt let his tongue back in, licking every little inch of my pussy. I smiled and moaned. Matt smiled in satisfaction. The guys heard me and laughed. "Matt's tappin ass." Johnny said. Jimmy sighed.
Brian looked at Jimmy. "Bro, I'm sorry." He said, patting Jimmy's shoulder. Jimmy nodded, and had a tear in his eyes. He stood up and went to his room. He shut and locked the door. Matt smiled and pulled a condom out. "Nikki, I need you." He said, slipping on the condom. I smiled and took my shirt off. He smiled and kissed my side. He then shoved his jeans and boxers off, and then took his shirt off. I smiled and positioned myself to where matt could enter from easilly. Matt smiled and spread the lips of my vagina again. "Babe, If it starts hurting, tell me, because where you've never been fucked before." He said, sliding a little bit into me. I smiled and closed my eyes. He smiled and kept a steady pace.
I smiled a little bit more. He smiled and went a little faster. I smiled wider and matched his rhythm. "Baby, Please, your making me sweat and drool." He said, letting me grind while he was inside me. Matt moaned. I looked at him. "Do you need more motivation?" I asked matt. He nodded, cause he saw that my bra was still on. I smiled and flipped over, moving his dick in and out of my pussy. I moaned softly. He smiled. I kept going and heard our hips smack together. He smiled and i took off my bra, then flipping over. Matt smiled. "Wow, those are big." He said. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I guess." I said, taking his hands and putting them on my breasts. I smiled and so did he. He moved in and out faster and faster.
I felt an orgasm start. "Oh matt!" I let out. The guys heard me and smiled. Matt smiled and pulled out of me. "How was that?" He asked, Pulling a blanket over us. I smiled and kissed him. "That was great for a first time." I said. He smiled. "Good." He said, pulling me close. He smiled and turned on the tube. I took the remote and flipped through the movie channels on the dish. I found a movie and turned it on. It was the Seed of Chucky. Matt smiled. "I didnt know you were into scary movies." He said. I nodded and yawned. Matt smiled and pulled me into his arms. I smiled and fell asleep. Matt turned off the tube and fell asleep as well.