Status: Comments help me update faster! :)

Give The Kids A Show!

The Aftermath of It All

* Frank's P.O.V.*

What was I thinking? She would run straight to James and tell him everything. The Kiss, what I told her about him, everything. Everyone in the car was busy raving about how amazing their nights went.
"She reads Destroyer Comics, she's really smart, and I think she likes me!" Gerard wouldn't shut up about Audrey.
"Katie's really pretty." Mikeyway had a very low tolerance for alcohol.
"I like Charlotte." Ray was obviously really descriptive when he'd been drinking.
"Guys I fucked up." I put my head in my hands.
"Like, what do you mean?" Gerard sighed
"I kissed Dawson." I muttered against my hands and the car was silent. I took my hands away from my face and looked around. They were all sitting with their mouth's open, even Gerard was sitting open mouthed as he pulled up outside my house where we were sleeping.
"What? Why?" Gerard shook his head. I opened my mouth but I couldn't think of an answer.
"We'll talk inside." I mumbled "Go upstairs, I'll bring up food." I opened the door and helped Mikey walk up the walkway to my medium sized blue house. Gerard helped Ray walk in ahead of us. I opened the front door and heard movement in the kitchen. "Ma?" I called
"In here." Her light voice called from the kitchen.
"Hey Mrs. Iero." Gerard said loudly, pulling Ray up the stairs. Mikey was almost asleep with his head on my shoulder and I shook him. I pointed up the stairs and he tripped and crawled the rest of the way up to my room. I walked to the kitchen and mom was sitting at the counter fixing herself an iced coffee.
"Hey Frankie." She smiled. "Who's over?"
"Gerard, Mikey, and Ray are sleeping over if that's okay." I knew it was. She nodded
"Who's drunk?" She knew everything.
"What? Why do you think anyone's drunk?" I was straight faced but ended up grinning.
"Because when Gerard said Hey it sounded like he was supporting someone. So who's drunk?" I chuckled at how observant she was.
"Mikey and Ray." I said and added. "You know how Mrs. Way is with them drinking." She nodded
"Who drove?" She still wasn't fully relaxed.
"Gerard."
"Did you drink?" She raised an eyebrow.
"No."
"Oh." Her shoulders relaxed but she looked confused.
"Oh?" I tipped my head to the side.
"It's just that your cheeks were all flushed. Did you meet a girl tonight?" Her eyebrows raised again. How was it that she knew everything?
"Mommm." I whined like a three year old
"What's her name?! Is she pretty?! Do you like her?! Does she like you?!" Her eyes were bright and I avoided eye-contact. I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a bag of Doritos and went to the fridge and got a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
"It's complicated." I closed the fridge and smiled at her.
"We'll talk about her soon." She smiled and I knew there was no avoiding the subject. I turned with a nod and heard her. "Frank?" I turned back. "Make sure you clean up after them." She said and I nodded and made my way up to my room.

*Maggie's P.O.V.*

Audrey came in and sat next to me after she got Charlotte safely settled in bed. I was sitting on the bathroom floor holding Katie's hair back as she was sick. Audrey spoke up.
"So what happened?" She said and I just started blurting out everything.
"It was really weird. I was really drunk and we walked to the football field and we were smoking. I asked him why he was so mean and he said that James and his friends beat the shit out of him, Gerard, Ray, and Mikey." She gasped. "I know. So I was apologizing and he kissed me. You called and I told him this couldn't go anywhere and he told me to leave him. I freaked and he said James wasn't as innocent as I thought." She nodded, processing the information.
"That's true." She said as Katie retched loudly.
"I know! I mean, if I didn't know that, what else didn't he tell me?" I was freaking out. "But that explains so much now. D'you remember the first day when I said James asked me if I wanted him to 'handle' Frank being an ass to me? That's why. And when he got all freaky when I talked to Frank. He was lying to my face that entire time!" Katie sat back on her heels once she stopped gagging.
"That's bullshit." She sat next to us with her back against the bath tub.
"I know. I'm gonna text him." I pulled out my phone but Audrey took it.
"Mags I'm better at wording things when I'm mad. I'll read what I say before I send it." She said and I nodded. She was typing away and a minute later she read.
" Are you friends with Frank Iero?"

*Frank's P.O.V*

***An hour and a half later***

"This is bad." Ray said laying sprawled on my bed. He and Mikey had sobered up a lot. We were sitting on my floor watching a cheesy slasher movie talking over what happened.
"No shit it's bad." I snapped at him
"Why did you do it?" Gerard looked at me questioningly
"I don't know, she just was really genuine and had no idea what he was like with us. She isn't like him at all." I defended myself and pleaded her case at the same time.
"You better hope so because I don't think facial reconstructive surgery is in the cards for any of us." Mikey rested his head on his knees. I laughed dryly and was thinking.
' What if she wasn't different.'

*Maggie's P.O.V.*

We all sat in different corners of Audrey's room as she read through the conversation.
"Me: Are you friends with Frank Iero?"
"James: Not really why what's up?"
"Me: Nothing why don't you like him?"
"James: He's just irritating. He thinks he could take on everyone."
"Me: Ever fought with him?"
"James: No Mags I wouldn't do that, you know me."
"Bullshit." I mumbled out loud and everyone looked over and nodded. "Go on."
"James: Mags what is this about?"
"Me: Nothing I wanted to know why you acted so weird yesterday after I talked to him."
"James: Oh well there's no problem there. Trust me." Audrey spoke up.
"First rule of figuring if someones lying, never trust anyone that says 'Trust Me'." She said and I nodded. I was crushed. How could he lie to me?
"Uh guys" Charlotte piped up from Audrey's computer in the far corner. "Hank just posted on the Adventureland website." She read the screen. "Due to the night's events, everyone that is not currently awaiting bail is to show up at 11 o' clock sharp at Ticket Booth A."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!! Thank you so much for reading and thanks so much to IOwnYouBiatch for commenting!!