Status: Active.

Love Bites

Wolf's Bane

“No, stop!” I exclaimed as my dad tried to strangle and Bianca crushed up the wolf’s bane.

“Crying out for help won’t do anything!” My dad sneered. Then all of a sudden, he started to fade into mist almost like a ghost. Bianca’s hair turned from blonde to brunette, and the scenery changed from my dad’s torn up work study to an empty, abandon house.

“Well, bitch it looks like I found what your worst nightmare is.” Bianca smirked, snapped me out of my state of shock. I had no idea what was going on, I was confused beyond my fucking mind. I felt like I was going crazy.

“Where… Where am I?” I asked in a raspy voice, not knowing what happened. Bianca smirked and walked around my area on the cold, wooden ground. I lied completely still, almost as if I were paralyzed.

“Derek’s house, you dumb whore.” She snorted, before leaning casually on a burnt wall. “Now before you start your stupid little questions, I slipped Wolf’s bane into your IV when you had your little stay at the hospital. Everything was completely real until the moment Sherriff Stilinski picked you up. He didn’t pick you up, I did. You were under the control of the Wolf’s bane. And since you’re still only a human, it shows me your greatest fears.” She explained to me, adjusting her leather jacket and black ankle boots.

“You’re not blonde anymore…” I stated stupidly. Bianca let out a crackling laugh.

“Of course not, I can’t let people know my real identity. That was a surprisingly good wig I’ve used for the last five years. And no one even suspected me being a helper to the Alpha by killing Laura.” Bianca’s eyes started glowing yellow, almost looking evil. “Sill Derek left you here to fend for yourself while he’s with that stupid werewolf, Scott, and that dumb human Stiles.”

“He’s not dumb!” I exclaimed, trying to refrain from saying how much I cared about him. She could take him away from me too. Bianca jumped at the sound of my voice, before charging over me.

“Shut the fuck up!” She shouted, slapping me across the face. “You took away Derek and Aiden away from me! So I’m taking you away from them!” She dragged my numb legs across the broken floor and let me slide into the staircase. I let out a yelp of pain. Just because I was paralyzed doesn’t mean I can’t feel pain.

“Where are Derek and my best friends?” I asked in a hush tone, lying on my side. I couldn’t curl up into a ball; I could only move my eyes and lips.

“The Alpha is taking care of them at your school, along with your other friends Allison, Jackson, and Lydia.” She chuckled. “At least my Aiden is safe. We had such animal sex earlier so he’s sound asleep right now.” I could feel the anger rise to my face. How dare she do this to me.

“I fucking hate you with a passion, you stupid little whore. You took away my boyfriend and now you’re torturing me more than ever. You disgust me, you dirty slut.” I spat, feeling an urge to get up. I started to wiggle my fingers, trying to feel something, anything.

“You don’t talk to me like that!” She barked, still remaining in her spot. “He was mine to begin with, so I didn’t taking him away from you. You took him away from me. I’m glad I got him to cheat on you, at least you know why he wouldn’t kiss you or go on dates. He didn’t love you like he loves me and he never will.” She laughed as she tried to put me down. By now, I had regained feeling in my arms and legs. I was close to getting up on my own two feet, but that would be too suspicious.

“I didn’t know, Bianca. All he did was ask me to the 8th grade dance. I didn’t know you liked him.” I said sincerely. “I really didn’t. If you would have told me, I would have said no.” Bianca crackled in an evil tone.

“He was my crush since the third grade. He knew it and even told me we’d be together someday. It’s your entire fault, you dirty bitch!” Bianca then charged at me once again, but since she didn’t know I could move again, I rolled away. She gasped and scowled.

“Stop, Bianca! I’m tired of all this fighting, just let me go home.” I pleaded, know kneeling.

“How’s that even possible? The wolf’s bane was supposed to keep you paralyzed, you’re fucking marked!” She growled, slowly starting to shift. Oh wee, she was one ugly ass werewolf. “I’m going to kill you, I don’t give a fuck about the Alpha anymore, I JUST WANT YOU DEAD!” She pounced at me, allowing me to get some time to think of a way to take her down, like a true werewolf hunter. I looked around for something, anything, to attack her with. Looking around, I found a few knives. What can I do with that... I thought to myself. It’s useless without wolf’s bane. Then everything clicked as soon as I remembered the wolf’s bane was still in my blood.

“You want to play Bianca?” I teased. “Then come catch me.” I grabbed the knife as she was close on my tail.

“You really think that a silly knife will hurt me? Hah, you’re more pathetic than I thought.” Bianca snickered, but soon snap her head as she smelled the blood from the cut I slit down my arm.

“I bet your plan backfired now.” I winced as the blood trickled down my arm. She started to wheeze and groan in pain. Before anything else could happen, I walked towards her. Bianca slowly backed away and soon she found herself in a trot, then out into the forest. “That was such a stupid idea.” I now had a gash in my arm and decided to walk out of the abandon house to search for help.

“Scarlett!” A voice called out, almost sounding pained. I held up the wolf’s bane infected knife at whomever there. “Put it down!” He called out. Through the moonlight I could see Scott’s face, in werewolf mode. Stiles was in the background, calling after him.

“Don’t hurt me or I’ll kill you.” I seethed, not knowing how to react. I was in pain, Scott was in pain, and I’m pretty sure Bianca was still in pain. Scott screamed but soon turned into a howl.

“Get away from her!” A manly voice called out, shooting an arrow between us. Scott took off, leaving me slowly falling to my knees. I grew weary yet again from the wolf’s bane.
“Sweetheart!” Someone caught me and picked me up. “I’m so sorry, Scarlett.” He sobbed as I felt the blood drain from my whole body and into the gash in my arm.

“It’s okay, daddy.” I whispered, before shutting my eyes and letting the darkness take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sorry I suck for not updating :C I haven't had inspiration until my boyfriend came by and forced me to eat a lot of sugar and write this for you guys. So thank him x)

How'd you guys like this crazy chapter? It was kinda fun cause I had so many ideas and I've decided that I'm gonna kill off Bianca. She's such a bitch LOL the 100th commenter gets to kill her off and possibly get a love story with Derek/Stiles if you want? C:

Comment, Rec, etc! Thanks for your support guys <3