Status: Active.

Love Bites

Drunk Kisses

“There’s so many- so many girls in the sea.” Stiles slurred, staring into the night sky.

“Fish in the sea.” Scott corrected. We were on the outskirts of the woods, trying to get Scott drunk. That was all Stiles’ idea, not mine. But hey, a few swigs of alcohol turned both me and Stiles into complete drunken idiots.

“Oh, I like fish. But I love sushi more!” I exclaimed happily. “It taste so yumm-ieee in my tumm-ieee.” I grabbed the bottle for some more to drink.

“Fish? Why you talking about fish? I am talking about girls. Ah, I love girls. I love them, love ‘em. Especially ones with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, five foot three.” Stiles said dreamily. I chugged down a few more swigs of the bottle. I hated knowing that I wasn’t the one Stiles liked.

“Like Lydia?” Scott pointed out.

“Exactly! Hey, how did you know I was talking about Lydia?” Stiles asked dumbly. “Wait, what was I talking about?”

“Oh, the darling snotty rich girl? She was my friend, but then she dumped me after Aiden dumped meeee!” I explained, plopping down right next to Stiles. “Look, Stiles! Scotty isn’t happy!”

“Hey, you’re not happy! Talk a drink!” Stiles offered to Scott, hold up the bottle. Scott glanced at the bottle then stared into the fire he had going.

“I don’t want anymore.” Scott replied sadly. I got up and sat on the rock next to Scott.

“Who’s a big Mr. Grumpy pants?” I cooed, playing with Scott’s cheeks. “You are! You aree! Yes, you areee!” I cooed some more. Scott pushed me lightly. “You’re not drunk?”

“I’m not anything.” Scott said sadly.

“Hey, maybe it’s like how you don’t need your inhaler anymore you know? Maybe you can’t get drunk as a wolf.” Stiles pitched. “Am I drunk?” Stiles gave a stupid looking face.

“You’re wasted.” Scott answered. I giggled and walked over next to Stiles.

“What about me, Scotty? Am I wasted too?” I asked, smiling from ear to ear. Scott nodded his head and I giggled some more. Stiles was still laying down, so I took my chance and straddled him.

“Whoa there cowgirl, I’m not the cowboy you’re looking for.” Stiles shouted, looking a little confused. I started to bounce up and down on him, not realizing how wrong that looked. Being wasted sure does some weird shit to you.

“Yeeee-hawww! Giddy up horsey! Giddy up!” I whistled and shouted. Scott seemed to have noticed and started to crack up while Stiles was giving him relationship advice. After awhile of bouncing, I leaned down and cupped Stiles’ face. “I said giddy up!” I pouted, noticed our lips a few centimeters apart.

“Well, look at the two little bitches and his whore getting their drink on.” Two guys walked up casually by us. I peaked over my shoulder and noticed their coy smiles plastered on their faces as they took the bottle. “I could show you a good time, baby.” The tall one winked at me. I sneered in disgust and got off of Stiles.

“Give it back.” Scott growled at the two guys.

“I think he wants a drink.” The white one smirked.

“I want the bottle.” Scott barked. I got up and walked up to the tall one. “Scarlett, what are you doing?!” Before anything could come to my head, I slapped him hard in the face then returned the coy smile as I walked back to Scott.

“I’m not a whore and I’m sure you have a small ding-ding! So piss off!” I screamed loudly.
“You bitch! You’ll pay for that!” He barked as I flipped him off.

“Guys, we should just go.” Stiles spoke up quietly.

“You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles.” Scott said sharply. “I’m not drunk yet.” The tall one took a drink out of the bottle and Scott walked up to him, never talking his harsh glare off of him.

“Give me the bottle.” Scott demanded. Stiles was going to say something again, but instead I shushed him.

“It’s not our fight baby, let Scott handle it.” I whispered, caressing his soft cheeks. Stiles nodded as I planted soft kisses on his cheek. I didn’t want to think about Scott going wolf, I just wanted to feel Stiles’ lips on mine. I inched closer and close to his lips until I got to the corner of it.

“Scarlett, what are you doing?” Stiles asked confused. I placed a finger on his lips.

“Shh, stop talking. Just let me kiss you.” I answered, letting our lips connect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long over-due. I'm so sorry! I've been at dance camp and getting ready for school ):

More to come tomorrow!

Comment and tell me what you think please :D