Status: Active.

Love Bites

Messy Life

“Jackson asked me to the winter formal.” Allison stated, making me snap out of my thoughts. Currently Allison, Lydia, and I were in the woods. Allison wanted us to something, but she hadn’t stated what. It most likely had to do with finding out the family secret tonight, since it will be pretty intense for both of us. In all honesty, I think I have it worse, only because I have had feelings for Derek.

“Did he?” Lydia asked, looking extremely surprised, but trying not to look shocked.

“Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you’re okay with it.” Allison replied with a coy smile on her face. Oh, so she’s toying with Lydia, but what for?

“Sure.” Lydia said, slowly starting to get mad. “As long as it’s just friends.”

“Well, yeah.” Allison chuckled lightly. “I mean I wouldn’t take him to the coach’s office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything.” Lydia’s eyes popped out of their sockets, but I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off.

“Caught red handed, girlfriend.” I added in through my laughs. Lydia pursed her lips and shot me a dirty look before turning her attention back to Allison.

“Uh… about that…” Lydia trailed off.

“Hey, Mari?” Allison called out for me. “You can wander and do what you want. You don’t have to follow me, you know.” She gave me a sympathetic look, knowing how it must been hard to be around Lydia. I nodded and walked the other direction, simply walking the other way. If anything happened she’d call me. I sighed, fiddling with my braid until I heard something rustling in the woods.

“What a beautiful young lady.” A voice of a man had said, echoing throughout the woods. I scanned my surroundings, wondering who it could be. “You’ve grown up so much from the last time I saw you.” A man wearing a trench coat and blue eyes suddenly stood in front of me. “Hello.” He said, smiling. I didn’t run, which I found strange. Instead, I stood there, dumbfound about what was going on.

“Who in the fuck are you?” I asked, scowling at him. A clicked his tongue.
“Such a dirty mouth for someone so beautiful.” He stated, circling around. He stopped and grabbed my chin, looking deep into my eyes. “You have your mother’s eyes.” I stared hard at him. How dare he mention my mother.

“Who are you?” I asked again, annunciating each syllable. I pushed him off me, slowly backing away.

“Don’t you recognize me?” He smirked. “I’m the Alpha.” Everything started to click. This man was Peter Hale. The same one who was out to get me and the same one who killed my mother. “Why aren’t you running? That what you always do right? Run away from your problems, I mean.”

“Shut up!” I growled. “You don’t know me! You don’t know anything about me!” I shouted. Peter was suddenly extremely close to me.

“Oh, but I do, my love.” Peter whispered in my ear. “Did you not remember that you’re marked by be? In a way you’re sort of my property. And I know everything.” I could feel cold beads of sweat forming at the top of my forehead. “Need I remind you about Aiden?” There were no words, no feelings, no nothing. I felt frozen because I probably was since I was marked after all. He could probably control me.

“What do you want?” I asked quietly, still frozen.

“Stay away from the Winter Formal. If you refuse, horrible things will happen.” Peter threatened. He soon started to walk away, leaving me dumbfound yet again, but this time I fell to my knees and curled into a ball.

~*~


“This one would look so, so cute on you!” Brittney gushed, holding up a pale green dress against my body.

“Brittney, I told you I’m not going.” I whined, crossing my arms like a child. Brittney huffed and put the dress back on the rack. We were going dress shopping for formal, but I think now we were just shopping for her.

“Scarlett Adams, I don’t care what predicament you’re in with Stilinski. This is Winter Formal here, girl!” Brittney squealed.

“I don’t even have a date.” I stated bluntly, pressing my back against the wall. Brittney rolled her eyes and looked through the racks for some more dresses.

“Oh, I’m already on that. Danny said he could help a girl out. Don’t worry though, he’s gay. I think you know that though.” Brittney said, pulling out a short black dress. “You like?” I scrunched up my face and shook my head. That thing was not just ugly, but hideous.

“I uh… I can’t go out cause of the curfew. And I… I just can’t go, okay?” I sighed, looking at the floor. “Besides, I have a feeling Stiles is going with Lydia.”

“Scarlett, stop it!” Brittney barked. “You’re going to the dance whether you like it or not. And I have something that will change your mind.” She then held up the most perfect dress anyone could find.

“Well… that helps a little.” I replied sheepishly.

“So, you’re going okay? I’ll be at your house by 5 to do our hair and make-up.” Brittney explained. I nodded my head, knowing I would regret it. “Now time to look for a dress to suit my body.” She grumbled, looking back through the racks. I grabbed the dress and suggest that I tried it on. Brittney agreed and pushed me into the dressing room, where I found Peter standing there.

“It’s just a dress, it doesn’t mean I’m going to formal.” I stated coldly, pushing him aside and stripping of my clothes. I put on the dress and stepped out to look in the mirror. Wow, this dress was beautiful.

“You… look amazing.” Someone stuttered. I glanced to my left, noticing Stiles holding a bunch of bags and dresses.

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with the royal highness over there?” I sneered in the direction I thought Lydia was in.

“Scarlett, please… just listen to me for five seconds.” Stiles tried to negotiate. I rolled my eyes and turned towards him.

“Your five seconds is up, goodbye!” I stated, shooing him away. Stiles grabbed me and made me look at him.

“This isn’t like you, Scarlett. Please, please tell me what’s going on! I know you’re hurting. I know you’re upset. And I know Derek put you in pain somehow, because you’re acting like how you were when you fought with Aiden.” Stiles protested firmly. I couldn’t take much more after that. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes and soon I crumbled in front of him, bawling like a baby. Stiles dropped whatever he was holding and scooped me in his arms, like he always used to do when I was upset.

“Shh, it’s okay. I’m here.” He cooed into my ear, stroking my hair. I embraced him tightly, letting out all my tears and pain. Derek hooking up with Kate, Peter interfering with my life, finding out this “family” secret of Allison’s that I already knew about, me not being able to go to formal, not having a date to formal, and so on. All in all, my life sucked at the moment and there was no possible way to fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, sorry for promising I would update. I'm just not feeling the love guys. But i'd like to give thanks you's to Annie and Cecilia. They've been by two biggest supporters and I can't thank you two enough <3 if you have any request one-shots/stories (mostly stories) I'll make one for you (:

Also, the killing off Bianca thing is still up for grabs. Just watch the video from the previous chapter LOLOLOL.

Please help me pick out the dresses! Click here then comment which dress you like the best! (: OH, if you guys want a sequel, tell me now cause I already have a title (maybe) It's: Stuck In the Moment (might possibly add on "With You") You like?

Please comment D: sorry for the long A/N. But 5 comments por favor? D: love you all <3 thank you for sticking with me.