Status: Active.

Love Bites

Some "Best Friend"

“ Scar, you just can’t come, okay?” Scott huffed. “It’s Stiles and Scott time. We just need some time for they guys.” I rolled my eyes and sighed in the backseat of Stiles’ Jeep. Scott and Stiles had to go back to the woods for Scott’s inhaler, but for some reason, they wouldn’t let me tag along.

“Whatever, asswipes. Just don’t bother me to come help you if you run into the cops again.” I snarled. Barging out of Stiles’ Jeep, I didn’t look back once. I guess I was hurt knowing that they were hiding something from me. Fumbling for the keys in my backpack, I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I looked behind my shoulder and saw no one. I thought nothing of it, so I continued to look for my keys. Before I could even open the door, it opened itself.

“Hi, sweetheart.” My dad said, looking a little surprised. “I thought you’d be with Scott and Stiles until midnight.” He joked. I rolled my eyes and went inside, with my dad following.

“Are you leaving to work already?” I asked, trying to change the subject. I took notice of his uniform. He sighed and leaned against the door frame leading to the living room.

“I have to work overtime to get next Wednesday and Thursday off.” He explained sadly. Next Wednesday would be Mom’s ten year death anniversary. I took a seat on the small love couch and looked down.

“Why are you taking Thursday off?” I asked quietly. I already knew why though. He would probably go out and get drunk. Maybe even take a trip to where he and mom had their honeymoon and get drunk.

“I have to go visit your grandmother.” He answered. “So don’t worry about anything weird happening.” He reassured. I sighed in relief and got up to give him a kiss goodbye. He kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. “I love you sweetie. See you in the morning.” I nodded and kissed his cheek. “Take care of that dog of yours!” He called as he waved goodbye and walked out the door. Well… I thought to myself. Guess it’s homework time. Sadface. I pouted and made an area of homework on the floor. I had a desk, I just didn’t want to walk to the stairs to my room. Yes, I’m lazy, I know. Sighing again, I pulled out my honors algebra 2 homework out and got to work.

~*~


“Precious, I’m finally done!” I exclaimed to my puppy. She barked in response and walked over to her food bowl. She whimpered and pushed her bowl towards me. I laughed and pulled out a can of dog food. Since she was still a puppy, I had to fatten her up with wet dog food so she could be healthier. At least, that’s what Scott told me to do. I emptied out the can into Precious’ feeding bowl. “Now, what should I eat?” I asked myself aloud, looking through the fridge. I scowled and concluded I really wasn’t hungry. I went up to my laundry basket full of clean clothes I hadn’t put away yet and changed into something comfortable. I figured it was time to relax after three full hours of homework. Putting in the movie White Chicks and eating my favorite ice cream had to be the best. Nothing beats ice cream on a cold night.

Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzz. Bzzzzzz.” I heard my phone ring. Precious perked up her ears from her dog bed and let out a little bark.

“It’s okay, girl. It’s just my phone.” I cooed. I flipped over some cushions before I found my white phone with a shining screen. “Text message from Scott.” I read off the screen. I furrowed my brows wondering what he wanted.

”Hey, Scar. I’m really sorry for today. Let’s meet up at my house and watch some batman to make up for it, yeah? (:”


I sent a text back saying I was watching White Chicks along with a sorry. Not long after, I heard a knock on my door. Precious started bark and ran towards the door, scratching and jumping at it. I scooped her little body into my arms and walked towards the door. Precious still was barking her little butt off. The knocking started again, this time a little louder.

“Who is it?” I called out. I unlocked the knob and opened the door before the person could answer. My eyes widened and I felt frozen. “D-D-Derek?” I chocked out. “What are you doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me for leaving it a cliff hanger xD and don't hate me for such a shitty chapter. There's a lot on my mind and I felt like I had to get this chapter out since I promised it to be out x)
And hey, this still doesn't mean ANYTHING. I have big plans for this story, and just like the show, A LOT OF DRAMA.
And to my frequent commenters, can you leave your name after you comment please? I was planning to put you guys on the volleyball team since you guys mean so much to me <3 I love your comments. They let me know I'm doing something right. So don't forget to leave your name/nickname! (:
Comment, sub, rec, etc please! :D