Status: Active.

Love Bites

The Truth Comes Out

I couldn’t believe it. Derek fucking Hale (pardon my trucker mouth), the most wanted fugitive in California was in my house, drinking coffee and playing with my dachshund. This could not be happening.

“So…” I started awkwardly.

“So…” He said too. Precious was curled into a little ball on his lap, looking comfortable. I let out a small laugh.

“She seems to really like you.” Derek smirked and looked into my eyes. He mumbled something under his breath, but I couldn’t make words out. Derek then cleared his throat and suddenly the atmosphere seemed to have tension.

“I didn’t come here to play with your puppy,” He started. “I came here because,” He looked a little angry now. “I know what you are. Or at least, what you were supposed to be.” My lips were in a straight line as my eyes narrowed. I hate when people talk about my past.

“Good for you.” I replied sarcastically. How was I supposed to reply? Especially since I barely even knew the guy and he was already trying to dig up into my past.

“Look, I’m pretty sure by now you what I am, right?” He asked, looking very serious now. I had an idea about what he was. Vampires and unicorns didn’t exist, so I’m pretty sure that left one thing.

“Yes, Derek. You are a werewolf and if you know so much about me, I could easily kill you right now.” I spat, getting up from the couch were sitting on. He didn’t look shaken up or nervous one bit. He shook his head and wiped his nose.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re a kid. You wouldn’t have the guts to.” He mocked. I couldn’t help but let out a scoff. “But that’s not why I’m here. I’m here because…” He trailed off.

“Because what?” I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him again.

“I know what happened to your mother.” He stated, getting up as well. Precious seemed to have taken the hint and went back to her dog bed. “And I can tell you why she was murdered by another hunting family.”

“What do you mean? How can you know this, but my own father know nothing about her death?!” I exclaimed. I was in rage now. How dare he steps into my house and thinks he knows everything.

“Your father was fully aware that your mother was a werewolf.” He said. I stared at him for awhile, and laughed. I laughed harder than when Stiles fell down a tree in 7th grade and bruised his butt.

“No, no, no. No way my mother was not a werewolf. She was a hunter. A beautiful skilled hunter that taught me the best ways. That other hunting family that murdered her was jealous. I was a prodigy while their daughter wasn’t as successful as I was.” I snarled. I didn’t mean to brag, but honestly, that was just the truth. If I continued to train, I probably could have had that Alpha dead within seconds. Derek let out a sigh of frustration.

“No, your mother was a werewolf. She was changed two years before she was murder.” He shot back in an angry tone. “She was murdered by the same exact people who burned my family alive.” He seethed.

“And who was that?” I practically yelled. I couldn’t believe one word he said.

“The Argents.” He said, clenching his fists into a ball. “To be more specific? Kate and Chris Argent. They killed her. They killed your mother and they did the same to my family.” He put his hands on my shoulders and put our foreheads together. I could feel his hot breath on my face. “If you don’t believe me, fine. But when you realize that I’m right and you come to your senses, you know where to find me.” He pulled away from me and stomped his way out my door. What the fuck just happened.

~*~

“Oh, Scarlett dearest!” Stile sang as he put his tray of food down next to me. “You didn’t pick up my calls or answer my texts last night. Are you still mad at me?” He pouted. I tossed my messy braid over my shoulder and sighed.

“I guess not.” I said plainly, fiddling with my thumbs. Stiles did a small fist pump and smiled.

“Good! Cause Jackson is having a party on Friday and we’re going!” He exclaimed. I snorted and took one of his chips.

“Can’t you go with Scott?” I whined. I didn’t want to be at a part with Dim-WHITTemore and my ex. Stiles was about to speak, but Scott came walking towards us with a pretty, young girl who looked too familiar.

“Hey, guys.” Scott smiled. “This is my fr-“

“Mari?” The girl exclaimed. No one ever called me that except for …

“Alli?” I exclaimed back. We both looked at each other and let out a squeal, giving each other a hug. Scott and Stiles both look at each other confused.

“Wait,” Scott stared. “You, Scarlett Adams, know this girl, Allison Argent?” I smiled so big after he said that.

“Of course! Our paren-“ I stopped in mid-sentence. Argent. Did he just say Argent? Realization finally struck me. Oh. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help it! I had to xD If you didn't get the joke, it was for like Dimwit xD
And I know. That was A LOT to take in, but I couldn't leave you guys hanging more than twice xDDDD so yeah.
Tell me how it is xD its late and im sleepy, so i apologize for errors.
Comment, rec, sub, etc please!
Volleyball chapter will be the next one! I promise :D