Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

And I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again

We finally pulled apart when someone cleared their throat. I turned to see my nurse walk in with a gown, “Here you go sweetie, why don’t you change in to this?” She handed me over the gown and turned to Harry, “You wanna go and let some of the others see her?”

“I’m not leaving her.” He said reaching for my hand.

My nurse looked between us and sighed, “Okay, but only if you say in your bed,” she warned me, “you hit your head real hard, concoctions are no joke.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Now go change and I’ll send someone in to see you.” She said on her way out.

I went to step up from the bed and Harry’s arms were instantly around me, “I got it Haz,” I smiled at him, “The bathroom’s 2 feet away.”

“Are you sure?”

I reached up and pecked his lips, “Yes. I’ll be right back.”

When I looked in the mirror after I shut the door, I now realized why Harry looked so panicked when he saw me. My shirt was covered in blood, there was blood still in my hair, and I had bags under my eyes from stress.

I tore the shirt off and tossed it in the bin, I’d never be wearing that again. I decided to leave my pants on and just used the gown to cover my top half. I walked over to the sink and washed my face, careful to not get my bandage wet, and also tried to get some of the blood out of my hair.

When I finally decided this was as good as cleaned up as I was going to get without a shower, I headed back into the room. That’s where I found Harry sitting on my bed, and Seb sitting in the bedside chair, they both stood up when I opened the door.

“Hi Seb,” I said weakly.

He sighed in relief, to what I don’t know, “Oh Emma, I’m so sorry!” He walked over and pulled me into a hug, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” I said once we pulled apart, “I’m fine, how’s Pete? Do you know anything?” I started walking to the bed, and to my annoyance he and Harry insisted on helping me.

Once I was on the bed harry sat next to me and laced our fingers together, “He said that he was still in surgery,” Harry told me.

I turned to Seb for confirmation and he nodded, “I just talked to his parent’s and that’s what they told me,” he nodded, “but things are looking good I’m told.”

I sighed in a bit of relief, “Thank god.” Harry squeezed my hand and I laid my head on his shoulder.
“I brought you your purse from the back room,” Seb handed my bag over to me that had been at his feet, “You take all the time you need off okay?”

“Thanks Seb.”

“No problem kid,” he kissed my forehead, “I’ll head out and let some of your friends have their turn. Feel better okay?”

“Thank you.” I smiled. He winked at me and left the room. I leaned into Harry more and he wrapped his arm around my waist, “Thanks for staying.”

He kissed my temple, “Are you kidding? I spend the last 2 hours of my life thinking I may have lost you, I’m not leaving your side if I don’t have too.” I leaned up and kissed his neck affectionately. Being with him like this makes me feel so stupid for all the bullshit I’ve put us through the last couple of months. What was I thinking? That being without him I could magically fix some inferiority complex that I couldn’t shake? The only way I’ll learn to deal with it is by being with him, and learning from it every day.

I was pulled from my thoughts when the door banged open, “Oh my god, I’ve been so worried!” Mayra said running into the room and pulled me into a hug, with Eleanor right behind her.

“What happened to ‘one at a time?’” Harry commented eyeing the two girls.

El rolled her eyes, “Oh come off it, yeah? Like you’re the only one that can charm your way into people’s hearts?” She hugged me next when Mayra finally let go, “How are you love?”

“I’m okay. Just shaken up is all.”

“I called Olive for you.” Mayra said, “She’s going to contact your teachers for you and see if she can get homework and things for you.”

I smiled gratefully, “Thank you.” I sighed, “Only 3 weeks into the first semester and I already have to miss a few so much.”

El grasped my hand, “It’ll be fine. You’ll rest for a little while, then be back to normal before you know it.”

“If it makes you feel better, they caught the guys that did this.” Mayra said smiling a bit.

I sat straight up, “They did?” I looked back at Harry.

“Don’t look at me, I didn’t know anything.”

“He was already in here with you when we found out,” El interjected, “The cops found them not too far from the store. They’re already in custody.

“That’s a relief,” I relaxed again and Harry secured his arms back around me.

“Is there anything I can do?” Mayra asked.

“Yeah, actually could you bring me some clothes before I leave tomorrow?”

She nodded, “Of course, I’ll be here first thing in the morning!”

Eleanor’s phone beeped, “That’s Lou,” She said as she checked it, “He says hurry up.” She rolled her eyes.

Mayra chuckled, “Well leave so the rest of the boys can come see you,” She squeezed my hand, “I’ll see you in the morning, yeah?”

“Okay. Thanks for coming guys.”

El snorted, “You’re our best friend. We’re family, of course we’d be here! Now get some rest my love.” She kissed my cheek and they were on their way.

Harry kissed across my neck, which made me lean into him, “We were all so worried.” He mumbled. Before I got a chance to reply Louis and Niall banged into the room.

“Don’t ever do that to me again young lady!” Louis scolded, “You gave me quite a fright!” He practically through himself on top of me and Harry.

“Well hello to you to Lou, hey Niall.”

Niall came over and kissed my cheek, “You alright love?”

“I’m okay. I’d rather be at home, but I’m good.”

Louis wiggled his way in-between Harry and I on the small bed, “Oi!” Harry said annoyed but Louis ignored him.

“I was so worried about you. I’ve never seen Harry so distraught in my life! You would have thought I was the one in the hospital!” Typical Louis, always trying to make light of a situation. I loved him for it.

“I’m sorry boo, I didn’t mean it.” I patted his cheek in mock adoration.

He smiled cheekily, “It’s okay, we all make mistakes.”

“How’s Pete?” Niall asked.

I shrugged, “No one’s really told me much. Seb said he was still in surgery.”

Niall gave me a sad smile, “I’m sure he’ll be fine. Now Lou let’s go and let Liam and Zayn see her, yeah.”

“Too late, we’re already here,” Liam said from the doorway. He and Zayn came around my bed and hugged me.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Liam said.

“We were all bloody worried,” Zayn added.

I smiled, “I’m touched. But I’m fine. It’s just a scratch,” I gestured to my head.

Louis moved some of my hair out of the way, “I bet it’ll be a wicked scar!”

I rolled my eyes, “Thanks.”

Right then my nurse walked in, “Okay, I’ve turned a blind eye for as long as I could, but now you all need to leave so she can rest. You can come back when she gets to leave tomorrow.” She shooed.

All the boys said their goodbyes and kissed me on the cheek. Lou made it a point to roll over on top of Harry to get off the bed.

When Harry didn’t move from his spot my nurse gave him a stern look but smiled, “You too lover boy.”

“Can’t I stay? Please?” he asked.

She shook her head, “’fraid not. I’m sorry. But she’ll be fine, I promise.”

I turned and kissed him on the cheek, “I’ll be fine alright? I’ll see you when I get home tomorrow.”

He sighed, “No, I’ll be here with Mayra in the morning.” He kissed me on the mouth sweetly, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled as I watched him walk out.

“So Harry Styles huh?” My nurse commented as she lowered my bed so I could lay down.

I chuckled, “Are you a fan?”

“My grand baby is, I hear all about them when I see her.”

We shared a laugh, “How cute.”

“Well you get some rest alright? I’ll inform the next shift to tell you anything new about your friend Pete when you wake up.”

“Thank you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
bit of a filler, sorry.
this only has a few chapters left.

thank you for all the lovely comments!