Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

I wrote a song for you, and all the things you do, and it was called "Yellow"

I dreamt about the shooting again. Except this time I dreamed that he killed Pete and then turned it to me.

I woke up screaming, with Harry hovering over me, “Emma, Emma wake up!” I pushed him away from me and sat up trying to catch my breath, “Are you okay?” he touched my back and I involuntarily flinched, and he removed his hand.

I took a shaky breath, “Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You’re shaking.” He tentatively grabbed my hand and this time I let him.

“Bad dream.” I mumbled, “I’m going to the toilet.” I glanced at the clock as I got up, 3:13am. Well at least I got a few hours of sleep.

I got to the bathroom and did my business. When I washed my hands I looked in the mirror and noticed I looked even more tired than when I went to sleep. I splashed water on my face to try and clear my head.

When I exited the bathroom, Harry was sitting up in bed, looking tired but worried, “Sorry.” I mumbled crawling back in next to him.

“’s alright, are you okay?” He brushed some hair out of my face.

I sighed as I laid against the pillow trying to push the negative images from my mind, “Yeah, I should be.”

His hand trailed over my neck, “I’m here if you want to talk about it.” The look in his eyes was so sincere, and caring that it almost hurt to star deep in his eyes. I don’t know how I never noticed how he’s always looked at me. It was so right in front of my face how much he cared about me all these years.

I don’t know what came over me then, but I got the uncontrollable urge to just be with him. I pulled his face to mine and started kissing him feverishly. I know I shocked him because his lips were frozen against mine, but it didn’t take him long to start kissing me back.

I brushed my tongue against his bottom lip wanting to deepen the kiss but he pulled back, “Wait,” he panted, I just ignored him and started kissing along his neck. He moaned when I bit down on his spot, “Wait slow down, I don’t want to take advantage of you in this state right now.”

“You’re not,” I assured him against his neck as I continued my assault, “I just want you.” I came back up and kissed his lips again.

He let me for a moment before pulling back again, “Are you sure?”

I smiled and rolled my eyes at him, “God do you always have to be such a gentleman? I’m throwing myself at you and you’re questioning it?” I kissed him again.

He laughed against my lips, “I’m more than rearing to go here, I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

“I’m okay,” I insisted. I rolled us over so I was straddling him, “I just know I won’t be able to sleep because of the dream, so do you want to help tire me out or what?” I pulled my shirt off so I was just left in my boyshorts on top of him. He still looked a bit unsure so I rolled my hips down on his.

He growled in approval, and grabbed my hips and flipped us over so he was on top, “Okay, you’ve convinced me,” he smirked before he bit down on my lower lip teasingly.

*****

I woke up before Harry did. I wasn’t surprised, I think I wore him out. I got up and threw my shorts back on and his shirt and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

When I was in the middle of making French toast Mayra came out, in pj pants and one of Zayn’s jumpers, “You guys were so loud last night.”

I gave her an apologetic look, “I’m sorry. I had a nightmare and couldn’t sleep.”

She sat down at the breakfast bar and laughed, “Yeah your screams woke me and Zayn up, but the moans after kept us awake.”

I stuck my tongue at her, “Consider it pay back for all those times I had to walk in on you and Zayn mackin’ on the couch.”

“Hey now, you talkin’ shit?” Zayn said walking out in nothing but basketball shorts.

I rolled my eyes and went back to cooking, “Morning Zayn.”

“Morning. I’d ask how you slept, but we already know.” He shot.

“Bite me!” I sang.

He heard him laugh, “I can forgive you if I get some of that food you’re making.”

“Of course, this is for everyone.”

“Thank god!” Mayra said jumping up.

I laughed as I finished making the last few slices, “I’m gonna go wake Harry up.” I said, but I was ignored as they piled their plates with food.

When I walked into my room Harry was laying on his stomached, out like a light still. He looked so peaceful, and fit laying there with the sheet down around his waist, showing off his back and arm muscles. He looked even more baby faced in his sleep, I almost didn’t want to wake him.

I slowly crawled over and laid on top of him, “Harry.” I whispered. He didn’t even move, “Haz, get up.”

“No.” he mumbled, not opening his eyes.

I laughed and kissed below his ear, “Come on, I made breakfast.”

“Don’t care, you made me stay up until an ungodly hour pleasuring you, I’m tired.”

“Oh come on,” I kissed across his back, “I made French toast!” He pulled the pillow over his head, “If you get up I’ll pleasure you.”

He immediately flipped over onto his back and looked up at me, “Okay, I’m awake, now pleasure me.”

I hoped off him, “I will after breakfast.” I sang and skipped out of the room.

“You’re cruel!” He yelled after me.

I just laughed and walked back into the kitchen to find my friends happily eating.

“This is awesome Emma, thanks.” Zayn said between bites.

I grabbed a plate for myself, “No problem love.”

I started piling eggs and French toast on my plate and I felt arms snake around my waist, “I’m mad at you.” Harry mumbled into my neck.

I chucked and pushed my bum against him to detach myself, “You’ll get over it, yeah?” He just groaned in protest as he started making his own plate of food.

I sat down at the table next to Mayra and started to eat while stealing glances at my boyfriend who was only dressed in his briefs, aloof to my stares.

Mayra’s food nudged me under the table, “You’re practically drooling,” she laughed causing me to blush and focus on my food.

“What?” Harry and Zayn said at the same time, Harry sat himself down in the chair next to me.

Mayra smirked at me, “Oh nothing, just Emma here looking at you like you’re a piece of meat Haz.” They all laughed.

“Like what you see?” Harry shot, “Well you could have had all this a few minutes ago but you decided eating was a better option.”

“I’m hungry,” I stuck my tongue at him.

“So am I but not for food.”

“Ew,” Mayra said as she cleared her plate, “You too are mental.”

“Young love,” Zayn sighed as he got up to take his plate to the sink as well.

“You’re just jealous.” Harry laughed.

“Not as jealous as you will be in a minute,” Zayn shot, “Come on babe, morning sex!” He grabbed Mayra and tossed her over his shoulder and rushed out of the kitchen, Mayra giggling the whole time.

“See, priorities!” Harry said as we heard Mayra’s door slam.

I rolled my eyes, “Uh, they ate breakfast you tosser,” I got up to rinse my plate, “And if you hurry you can meet me in the shower if you want me to pleasure you so bad.” I laughed as he started shoveling his food into his mouth.

I started walking back to my room, “Wait!” he heard him yell around his full mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
couple things;
this story only has 2 more chapters left.
BUT the sequel page should be up already so be on the lookout! (no idea if you can go to the page yet since there are no chapters yet...)
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/494434/Im-All-Yours/

and someone asked what Emma looked like. I haven't described her just because i'd rath you guys come up with you're own idea, but here's a picture of kind of what i imagine her to look like
Image