You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 11.

*Later that night*

Bob and Ray came into the living room cracking up, staring at Gerard, Mikey and I. We all were sitting on the couch watching TV. As they continue laughing, I got curious. I broke my attention from the television and raised my eyebrows at Bob.

“Care to tell us what’s so funny?” He just laughed and looked at Ray.

“There’s um... theres no more pizza.” Ray said between laughs. No more pizza? There had still been a whole box left.

“You guys just ate a whole pizza?” They nodded their heads laughing. I just shook my head, as Gerard looked puzzled and Mikey looked pissed.

“What the fuck man!” Mikey yelled. I laughed at him. He sure loves his food. They just stuck their tongues out at him like children, and Gerard threw a couch pillow at them.

“Put those things away, we all know they’ve been everywhere, you whores.” He said.

“Guuuuuuurl.” Ray said, putting his hands on his hips as Bob watched him and did the same, participating in the act. I snorted and giggled like a hyena. Gerard gave me a smile and hit my arm.

“You have such a stoner laugh!” he told me laughing. I fake gasped.

“You’re mean!” Before he could respond, I picked up a couch pillow and attacked him. He fought back but I had him pinned. My legs straddled his waist and one of his arms was trapped under my knee. Every few seconds I would let him breathe. He’d give me the cutest puppy dog eyes before I would smirk deviously and smother him again. This went on for a while before someone cleared their throat. We both looked over at Bob, Ray, and Mikey all standing there watching us. Ray was raising his eyebrows, looking back from me to Gerard. I kind of liked sitting on him like this. For a second butterflies rushed through my stomach, and I felt sick.

“You two love birds coming to dinner with us or not? Were heading to Taco Bell.” Ray said. I climbed off Gerard awkwardly and stood up, scratching the back of my neck. Gerard stood up.

“I know I am. I can’t believe you guys are still hungry!” He said. They all laughed.

“I think I’m gonna stay back.” I told them. Everyone looked at me funny.

“How come?” Mikey asked. I looked over at him.

“I don’t feel so good. I’m just gonna lay down and wait till you get back.” They all shrugged and nodded.

“Alright.” Mikey said. They waved to me and headed out. I plopped on the couch with my head in my hands. Truth was, I knew fast food would just be too much on my stomach. Not to mention I’m having weird feelings towards Gerard. They make me feel nauseous. Somethings wrong with me and I need to relax.

Against my better judgement, I went over to their fridge, looking for any alcohol of some sort. There was none. I checked the freezer for vodka but yet again there was nothing. Elena still wasn’t home, so I decided to wander around the house and check everything out. Before I could though, I needed to seriously take a piss. I checked the closer door to me, finding it led to a basment. The next one went out into the garage, where I saw another fridge. I figured I’d check it out after I took a piss. Finally I came across the bathroom, but there was a sticky note on the toilet seat that said to use the upstairs one. So I hauled myself up the steps and opened the first door I found.

Instead of coming across a bathroom, I was in a bedroom. By the looks of it, I figured it was Gerards, considering the walls had sketches posted to them and he had a notebook on his desk that said ‘Gerard Way.’ I realized I never knew his last name. Before I could get nosy, I left his room and went to the door across from his, which ended up being the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands, then went down to the fridge in the garage. I opened it up, finding it was stacked with Crown Royal and Miller Lites. I personally hated Miller Lite, but I was desperate. Grabbing a can and the Crown Royal, I headed to the kitchen. I found the shot glasses and poured some Crown into it. After downing it, I took two more and then chugged the Miller Lite. I needed to return to normal and loosen up, not have weird thoughts towards people. I drank some water so I wouldn’t get sick, and then took two more shots of the Crown.

I turned on the stereo in the living room and popped in one of the CD’s that was next to it. I didn’t even check what it said, but when it started playing, I recognised it as Iron Maiden. They weren’t my absolute favorite, but still pretty damn good. The volume was low but not too low. I sang along while taking one more shot before cleaning it all up and putting everything away. I felt good now, I couldn’t walk in a straight line and that was how I liked it. I sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling, fully relaxing. Suddenly the front door slammed open. I didn’t move or hardly react. Could they really be back already? But only Gerard entered the room.

“Wheres everybody at?” I murmured. He slammed his fist onto the coffee table, obviously pissed.

“They’re still there.” He responded.

“Why did you come back?” I asked, trying to sound nice and clear.

“Don’t worry about it. Are you drunk?” He asked. I goofily smiled.

“Noooo....” He laughed.

“You’re a bad liar Frankie.” He said. I giggled uncontrollably.

“How about this. You tell me why you came back and I’ll tell you if I’m drunk or not.” I said to him. He snorted.

“But I already know you’re drunk!”

“Oh yeah.” He lightly punched my arm.

“Knucklehead.” And that was the last thing I heard before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...Franks in denial !