You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 2.

I walked into the classroom right as the bell rang, but the teacher didn’t really mind since it was only the first day. I took a seat in the second to last row, seeing as the back row was already filled up. Everyone was so loud, obnoxious, and ignorant. One girl in the front row kept eyeing me up. I think I was old enough now to realize when someone had the hots for me, and this chick definitely did. Almost every 5 minutes she’d glance at me, and the second I caught her she’d turn away. I don’t know if I’m all that attractive, it’s hard to judge yourself, but this girl apparently thought I was. Hell, she was hot I’d give her that. She wore a tight brown tee with baggy dark blue faded jeans, black high top converse and a stud belt, with studded bracelets and long thick black hair. I couldn’t tell her eye color, they seemed brown, and she had no makeup on. But she was pretty hot.

The class period drug on for the 45 minutes feeling like an hour. As soon as the bell had rung, that girl caught my eye and I found myself smirking at her. She smiled at her feet, and I darted out of the room, making my way for the bathroom to get some privacy.

My stomach ached from this morning still, considering that was the first full meal I’d had in awhile. I was surprised I wasn’t all skin and bones, I actually looked pretty normal. Probably considering the fact I’m only 5’4 so it evened everything out. I took a quick piss and washed my hands and face, suddenly feeling very tired. School does this shit to you. Eventually I hauled ass and got moving, making my way to my classes.

After going to math, english, lunch, gym, science, and music, I approached the art room. I was actually really early and headed for the back, seeing an open seat in the corner. So far I’d only seen a few familiar faces, and I’d doubt I’d see any in here considering how I only had to take this class in order to graduate. There were about 5 other people in here, and they all were preoccupied in doing their own thing. I just sat at my desk, and caught a look at the teacher. She was an old woman, probably in her 50’s, and she looked pretty innocent. But hey, you never know. She looked over at me and smiled sweetly. I smiled back and then looked away, fiddling with my hoodie sleeves and picking at my nails. Many people started piling in, and I made sure to keep my eyes from wandering too much. Last year I got my ass kicked just for looking at someone the wrong way. The bell rang and the teacher stood up.

“Alright, everyone, settle down.” She said, waiting. Eventually everyone quieted down and looked at her expectantly. “My name is Mrs. Adams, welcome to Art 1. You all are going to introduce yourselves to one another,” everyone groaned aloud. “But not in front of the class. You will greet the person in front or behind you. I have my bell on my desk, and every 3 minutes I will ring it, and you will rotate and talk to the next person. Any questions?” Of course, no one said anything. She rang the bell. “Begin.” And we all got up. The person in front of me started talking to me, but I was very bored of the conversation. With each person, no one seemed interesting enough to get to know.

Eventually, however, one guy wearing a Misfits tee approached me. The Misfits are my favorite group, and I found this awesome that he liked them, considering they’re not very popular. He looked pretty cool, and everything about his look said “I don’t give a fuck.” much alike myself. His hair was black and shaggy, his green eyes had dark circles underneath them, and he wore a bored expression.

“Hey.” I said to him. He stared me right in the eyes, and I felt a chill up my spine. He gave me the creeps.

“Hi.” he replied, and then looked down at his feet.

“I’m Frank.”

“Gerard.”

He seemed bored and uninterested. After a few awkward moments I blurted out “I love The Misfits.” He raised his eyebrows at me and held my gaze.

“Fucking good for you.”

The words came out so cold and uninviting, I balled my hands up in fists and felt my toes curling. Gerard was a dick, here I was trying to get to know him considering he didn’t look like an air headed bimbo, and he’s being an ass. I smacked my fist against the desk in defeat, giving up in trying to get to know people. Everyone at this school were arrogant pricks. It almost looked like Gerard gave me a sympathetic look, but I couldn’t be so sure. The teacher rang the bell before I knew it, and he was off. When all the others came to greet me, I was pissed so I acted like a complete dick. They gave me dirty looks but I don’t care, they all wore their Hollister and preppy shit anyway. When the final bell rang for the end of the day, I stormed out of the room, down the hall and to my car. As I opened the door I realized I had an urge to impress this Gerard guy to get him to accept me. I don’t know why, but I did. I drove home and slammed the door on the way in, storming up the stairs and heading for my room, trying to come up with something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me explain, that Frank believes he is straight and has never been attracted to guys before, so throughout the story he'll realize it and his feelings will grow and whatnot. As for Gerard, you'll have to find out(:

Thanks for the comments, recs, subs, and whatnot :33 I was so flattered to see all that(: Please comment more!