You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 23.

Gerard wouldn't tell me his plan unless I agreed to come over after school. I happily said yes, before texting my mother to let her know. After the bell rang, we went out to our cars. As Gerard rode past me, I pulled out behind him and followed him and Mikey to their house.

When we arrived, I pulled in behind them and got out waiting for them. Gerard came out first, as Mikey took an extra minute since he was busy texting.

"We can go in my room, Mikey said he has homework so it'll just be us." I nodded, just as Mikey got out.

"Hey Frank!" He smiled, looking back and forth between Gerard and I before going inside. Gerard followed suit and I lagged behind them, my pulse quickening due to whatever Gerard may have up his sleeve.

We went up to his room, as he proceeded to close the door and gesture towards his bed. I sat down on the edge, kicking my shoes off, before pulling my legs up and sitting cross legged. Gerard just plopped right down on the bed, not caring about his dirty shoes. We faced each other, just studying one another closely as to who would speak first.

I found myself checking him out again, but I couldn't help it with the way the sunlight peeked through the window and made the green in his eyes practically glow. The sunlight also illuminated his milky white complexion, and made any imperfection he had become invisible. He looked unreal, plastic.

"So here's my fabulous, genius, brilliant, fucking bullet proof idea." He suddenly said. My eyes lingered down to his lips, that were forming their famous smirk. I found myself smiling genuinely at his impeccable skill of making any tough situation suddenly playful and light.

"Shoot." I said, with a slight ring in my voice. He smiled, pushing his hair out of his eyes (considering his bangs went down to his cheek, and his hair itself was almost at his shoulders) before proceeding to enlighten me with his plan.

"Alright. I'm going to tell you the entire thing before you ask any questions. That way I can get it all out there and possibly already answer whatever questions you may have on how to execute the plan. Alright?" I nodded.

"Okay. So you move in with me. Grandma Elena would be delighted and I'm sure you'd be okay with it. If not tough tits. Now, I'm assuming your mother wouldn't allow it. Even with her poor parenting, no offense, she most likely is dead set on you heading off to Georgia, to be with responsible adults who she knows will take good care of you. If she were to meet Elena, and see how old she is, despite the fact she still has all her wits, she would definitely disagree. There'd be no explaining that
Elena is still youthful on the inside and knows what she is doing.

Therefor, you tell your mother nothing. A couple days before she's supposed to head to the facility, and you're supposed to drive up to Georgia, call up your Aunt and Uncle. Say that your mom decided you're allowed to stay here, with a long time friend who's parents she knows very well. So that solves that. However, while your mom is in rehab she's probably going to want to call your Aunt or Uncle to see how you're doing. Tell her that due to their work, they said it would just be easier to call you directly on your cell. And add that they don't want to initially hear from her until her six months is up. Tell your Aunt and Uncle that your mom isn't allowed to receive phone calls, only make them. Okay?"

I stared at Gerard in awe. He thought all of this up just for me. There were some shady parts to his plan, but I was going to go for it. My mom wasn't close to my aunt and uncle so I'd doubt she'd call anyway.

"You got it?" He asked due to me not answering. I nodded.

"Yes. Yeah. This is great." Gerard smiled mischievously.

"I'm a fucking evil genius, bitch." He said in a fake snobby voice, flipping his hair over his shoulder in a playful sassy manner. I laughed a bit obnoxiously, hearing my laugh do its little hiccup thing it seems to do when I laugh hard. Basically, I sounded like a retarded little kid. I covered my mouth with my hand.

Gerard's mouth pursed inwards, as if he was trying to hold back a huge smile, and his cheeks raised, causing his eyes to scrunch a bit. He had the oddest, yet cutest look on his face, resembling a young boy who just played a prank on his friend and was trying to hide the guilt and not laugh at the same time.

"What?" I asked him hyperly. He broke out into the smile.

"Your laugh." He said giggling. I felt my face fall and looked down ashamed. He scruffed up my hair with his hand.

"No Frank! It's adorable." I looked up at him and felt my face grow extremely hot for some reason.

"Ah shut up." I spoke softly. He laughed very loud just then.

"Whaaaat?" I asked him naggingly.

"I was just thinking, you have a stoner laugh." Before I could ask what he meant, he explained.

"You have this loud giggle with little hiccups, like a little kid I suppose but more like you're high as fuck. Either way it's fucking adorable." I continued to blush madly. If that were said by anyone else I'd take offense, but coming from Gerard, I was ecstatic that he found something I did adorable.

"I wanna hear it again." He said. I stared at him curiously for a brief second, before he started tickling the living hell out of me. My laugh was coming out of me stronger than ever, and he was loving it. We rolled around on his bed as he continued to torture me for another few minutes. Afterwards, we collapsed next to each other, staring up at the ceiling breathing heavily, exhausted from all the laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. :)